12.The rumor

It was almost sunset, the dinner was served and some of the people were lighting the campfire. Liza and the girl took their drink and settled on the carpet arranged around the campfire having the best view before the crowd rushes.

“I hope Eric comes soon.” Liza said

“I really don't believe you guys. It was just yesterday you were fighting and look at you now. Its not been 24 hours.”

“That's love darling.” Liza said moving her index finger across the girl's cheeks.

“Yeah, whatever. You and  your love.” She said rolling her eyes.

After sometime, the next camp people joined.

Eric came where the girls were sitting and hugged Liza from behind.

“Aww where were you this long. I missed you so much.” Liza said

“You just met him at lunch” the girl murmured, when suddenly a random guy came at the campsite and started shouting that somebody fell off the cliff.

The organisers and the rescuers gathered around him and started asking him questions while all others minded their own selves .

“I think he's mistaken. It might be a rock or something. This is not that steep a place for people to fall off.” Eric said with his arms still around Liza.

“Yeah. May be.” Liza said putting her hand on his cheeks resting on her shoulder.

The girl started looking around just to shift her attention from the romance going on beside.

“You looking for someone? He's not here yet.” Eric remarked at her.

The girl took a deep breath on his comments. But before she could say something Liza said, “Oh yes. Why isn't he here yet?” 

“He said he wanted to go some place here as it's the last day. I don't think he's gonna come.” Eric said

“He is kinda weird!” Liza said

“No he just likes nature more than the people. Sometimes I think he likes it more than himself.” Eric tried defending his friend.

“Oh shit!” the girl said as if she figured out something. She stood up and went to the guy who came with the news, “Where did you saw that?” she asked.

“At the end of this level, but..” she didn't waited for him to finish as she rushed to her tent, tied her hair in a ponytail, put her shoes on, took her hoodie, her backpack and rushed towards the forest.

“Hey where are you going at this time?!” Liza shouted from her place.

“I'll be back!” she said her feet not stopping.

She rushed where they went yesterday, hoping she finds him there. She was so fast she covered a 40 min route in just 20 minutes.