8.The view

Author's Note:  Hereon, the story takes interesting  turns, so to keep the charm and to let you know both sides equally and simultaneously , the story will be told in a 3rd person format. Hope you like it.

STORY:

When the fire was almost out, he walked towards her and started rolling the carpet she was sitting on, from the other end. When he reached her, he asked " would you mind?"

"Oh yes, Sorry, I didn't notice." She stood up and he completed rolling the carpet. She looked fine with what he was doing but inside was a dilemma of why he's being so nice. So she tried to explore, “What exactly are you doing?"

"Preparing to show you the real nature. You can follow me if you want to. No pressures." he said and started walking towards the woods.

She stood there for few minutes wondering whether he is trustable with that or not. He kind of saved Liz and also came to apologise after his rude behaviours, all these thoughts came to her mind. But her thoughts broke from his faded voice saying, "Are you coming or not?"

"Well, I could give it a try!"  she whispered to herself and went to catch him, hoping he hadn’t gone too far. But when she entered the forest, to her surprise, he was standing there for her, leaning on the rolled carpet, he had kept on ground.

"Oh girl, you take too much time!", saying that he took  the carpet and started walking again, this  time knowing that she was behind him.

"Will you please, try telling me where are we going?" she asks running a bit to catch him.

He smiles to that and says, "I really don't wanna spoil it, but if you ask, it's to the end of this level. I only can tell you this much."

After walking for a long time, she asks again, “Do you actually know where we are headed?" He was too fast and she was almost 2 meters behind him. He heard that, but without replying, he kept walking.

After few minutes, he said, "We've reached!"

"Finally!!", She said and  paced to reach where he was, saying, "you should never be a track instructor. Who the hell brings you this far in the middle of the night! That too for what, a vi-" She was left speechless by the view front of her.

" So you were saying" he said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Nothing!", she said as they stood there, at the junction of the trees and the plain cliff.

He turns his head to look at her and lets out a deep sigh, seeing her with those sparkling eyes like a baby who has seen something for the first time, and the lips separated astonished by the beautiful nature. Not to make things awkward he then continues watching the view.

It was serene. The moon was almost at their level and looking up, there were stars only stars, glittering and sparkling with winds cold, soothing and also strong at the time, just enough not to blow them away kissing their cheeks and blowing their hairs.

They both stood there for a time they also wouldn't know, rendered speechless by what's in front of their eyes.