Chapter 12 | The fate of the Princess

Some days had gone by and Lilia didn't leave her chambers, not even for once. She couldn't face Joffrey or any members of the Royal Guard without willing to throw herself out of the highest window in the Red Keep.

For a moment there, she considered telling Tyrion to let her stay with her sister, but Sansa didn't allow her.

The redhead girl knew perfectly well that her older sister needed to leave elsewhere, not even if it were for a short period of time. She knew that if she stayed in the Capitol, she would have to endure worse things than those she already had to.

"Are you ready?" Sansa asked as they saw some guards take away some of Lilia's things. Lilia looked down and Sansa knew fully well what her sister was about to say. "No, you have to! You must leave while you still can! I'll be fine, I promise. I have Shae and I have Lord Baelish here"

"Sansa, listen to me," Lilia said as she looked at her sister firmly. They both holding each other's hands inside the chamber where they had been left alone. "Don't trust anyone! They're all liars here and you can't put your faith in any of them! Trust only in yourself and have faith in me! I promised I would take you out of here and I will! I promise you that I will!"

"I'll miss you, Lia" Sansa admitted and both girls hugged each other. Sansa was the only person Lilia had at the current moment and she was being taken away from that person. She had taken Tyrion up on his offer, but she wondered if it had been the right choice. "May we meet again"

"May we meet again" they both said their farewells with tears on their eyes. They cleaned them and recomposed themselves, heading to the Port, where Lilia was to find Princess Myrcella.

She was to leave for Dorne, in order to escort Princess Myrcella to her betrothed, Trystane Martell, making her a Princess of Dorne. That marriage would forge an alliance with the Martells, who despised the Lannisters ever since Elia Martell was raped and later murdered by the Mountain in the Sack of King's Landing when Tywin Lannister invaded the city with his Lannister troops and ended the war.

As she reached the port, she found Prince Tommen and Joffrey surrounded by King's Guards. Myrcella was currently hugging her mother as they both said their farewells and Tyrion stood there as he watched.

Sansa took the place next to Joffrey, as his intended and future Queen and Lilia had to say her farewells to people whom she wished she would never see again.

"My Prince," she said as she kneeled next to him. Tommen was crying over his sister's departure. Myrcella and Tommen were best friends, they would do everything together and seeing his older sister leave him to never return made him very sad. Tommen reminded her of Rickon the day she had left. He was sad over Bran's fall and he hugged Lilia's legs to prevent her from going with the 'strange people', as he had called them. "You mustn't cry, your sister will be very happy and I'm sure she will write to you whenever she has the chance. After all, you are her little brother and she loves you"

"But things won't be the same after she leaves," he says in between cries. Lilia smiles sadly to him and hugs him without permission, surprising herself. She couldn't stand the touch of men, but somehow she had managed to hug and comfort the little boy. "Thank you, Lady Lilia"

"You're welcome, Prince Tommen. I look forward to seeing you again" she says with a smile on. She wasn't lying, she did hope she would get to see the boy, even though she knew that day wouldn't come. Tommen was the sweetest little boy in that town and he had always treated Lilia as a sister. Then, she bowed to Joffrey respectfully, maintaining her distance and without meeting their eyes. "Farewell, Your Grace"

"I thought about forbidding you. Days would be boring without you around" he said tediously, grabbing her face and making her flinch. "I will miss you, My Lady. I want you to come back to me soon"