T H E E N D

I want to thank all of you for sticking around through this book. I know it was controversial on occasions but writing it was so satisfying for me despite the tough chapters and at the same time I just learnt a lot from myself and from all of you. 

Thanks to this book, I have become much more interactive with you guys, to the point of speaking to some of you privately, which was something truly rewarding for me. It's nice to know that there are people who actually like what I write, depsite hating me momentarily due to my unfortunate decisions on screwing over my own character.

When I created Lilia, precisely one year ago, I was far from imagining that so many people would read my story and was even further from imagining that there would be so many people wishing Lilia actually existed. I'm so glad for sharing this story with you and I'm beyond grateful for your amazing support.

But without further a do, I'll just go for the questions.

W H Y   C R E A T E   T H A T   D O R N I S H   P L O T ?

When I started thinking about Lilia's storyline, I knew what I wanted to make out of her and I knew what that meant - finding a way to have her learn from other people how to play the Game of Thrones. As I read the books, I came to the conclusion that House Martell was slaughtered by D&D, so I decided to take the matter in my own hands and introduce different characters which didn't make it to the show and change the story according to the books (which are my main guides).

W H O   I S   L I L I A ' S   L O V E   I N T E R E S T   A F T E R A L L ?

Simple answer. No one.

By no one I don't mean Arya, I just mean no one.

For the moment being.

Lilia loves Theon, she had an affair with Daemon. However, we still have no idea who she is going to end up with - if it's either one of them or none of them whatsoever.

You'll just have to keep reading in order to see!

I S   T H E R E   A N Y   C H A N C E  O F   L I L I A   L O V I N G    A R I A N N E ?

Yes, as friends.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I have a problem with gay people. In fact, I have many friends who are gay and I see them just the same as I see other friends who are straight (the most stupid name on Earth but let's just ignore that). But the thing is that when I wrote them, I meant for them to be friends and nothing else. So... probably I won't change that...

W H Y   H A V E   L I L I A   R A P E D ?

This was controversial and it was probably a chapter that I regretted publishing and that was the toughest and most mentally draining for me to write. I did my research, I watched videos about it and listened to songs about it. I know none of that could ever give me the understanding to write something absolutely real but I wanted to do it respectfuly. There were sensitive people and there were less sensitive people about it. I myself was very sensitive about it and even cried as I proceeded to write the wicked chapter.

I did not write her rape chapter out of nowhere though. It had a purpose, which was to have a reason to send her away and to have her stand up for herself once and for all, which she learnt how to do in Dorne.

I won't say much more about it but this was the essential point. I raped Lilia to help her storyline. May sound bad but it's done so yeah.

I hope you've liked this chapter and I hope you keep following Lilia's story in the other book which is already up on my profile. I haven't yet published a chapter but I already have posted some things mainly visual.

Have a nice day, see you next time! Bye!