CHAPTER SEVEN

Lily's POV

My life is officially over. Jackson Michaels is famous at our school, maybe he doesn't talk to anyone else except his friends but who would keep this a secret.

He could easily see what goes on in my home, then he would tell his friends and then the whole school and uncle Simon would get even more mad that he would kill me.

I can't do this, I wish we had more bedrooms in this house, this is the only one I'm allowed to have. I can sleep on the couch but I don't know how long I would have to wait every night.

My room is still toxic, a little better but not perfect. I was literally about to dump gallons of water on my bed and let it dry because the alcohol and perfume was just too much.

I mean I could have it worse, my uncle could make my life even worse and my neighbor could be a popular football player that doesn't care about anything and talks to everyone, at least Jackson is nice.

I mean maybe he won't find out, he just moved so he'll probably be busy now and this is the last year of high school and I'll be gone and I won't have to come back.

Maybe uncle Simon will have a lot of good days this year. It could happen.

Who am I kidding, my life is over!

I have to go to the Bar-B-Que too with him, when Jacksons mother first asked him he said no but she's persistent and he agreed.

When she left he said that we're gonna go do people don't suspect anything at all, so they can see we're a normal family and not a punching bag with him.

Then he went out to the Bar with his fake friends for the night so I was off the hook. I just did my homework that I got today at school since I didn't get to do it when I got home.

I listened to music while I did my homework because it was too quiet and if I was watching tv while doing homework, no homework would be done because I would be too interested in the show.

I will be at a Bar-B-Que tomorrow so I won't be so starving, usually I walk home on Fridays and go to the store on the way home to pick up some food for the weekend. Now I just gotta survive the weekend or go out on Saturday instead.

After about two hours of me lounging around I was bolted upright by the slam of the front door.

"You women are b*tches!" He shouted as he kicked the wall creating a large hole. My eyes widened in fear as I jumped behind the side of the couch frantically, he was really mad and I didn't want to be in the line of fury.

By the way he was walking Im gonna guess he was kicked or kneed where the sun doesn't shine, probably by a woman because he just called them the B word.

I winced as he punched another hole in the wall as he threw things at the couch I was just sitting in.

My arm was yanked up forcefully  from behind the couch and I was dragged to the other side of the room where he wanted me.

"Why," kick, "are you," kick, "such," kick, "a," kick, "b*tch!" He kicked my back furiously. I'm guessing she kicked him pretty hard. I screamed out in pain with every kick I got from him, I covered my head and curled in a ball on the ground crying.

He took a fist full of my hair and yanked me up taking out a lot of hairs from my head as he stared me in the eyes.

"Would you?" He spat furiously at me.

"W-w-would-would I What?" I sputtered pathetically as he gripped both of my arms tightly as they started to turn dark red.

"Would you kick him in the balls if he kissed you?!" He gripped tighter waiting my answer.

"No! N-n-no, absolutely not!!" I tried giving him the answer he wanted. No I wouldn't, but if he wouldn't let go when I asked him too then yes.

"Then why did she?!" He sighed his nails in my arm and they hurt so bad.

"I-I don't-I don't know!" I cried scared.

He pushed me to the ground and I landed on my side hard and it took a little while for me to get up as he watched me struggle.

"Get me an ice pack from the freezer" He squatted down to my ear and I quickly nodded my head. He scares me, he scares me a lot.

I clutched my back with my hand as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack. I brought it to him and handed it to him afraid he would get mad at me again for anything else.

He snatched it out of my hands and I went upstairs, I think if I was down there with him longer I would have more than bruises on my back and my arms.

I left my phone down there so I waited for him to go to bed before getting it. I didn't want to go back down there at all, I really didn't, I didn't want to sleep on the couch.

I needed my phone for my alarm though so when he went to his room I grabbed it and went back in my room.

My back was heavily bruised and my arms were red and a light purple where his hands were, his fingernails tore up some of my skin and I knew this wasn't going to go away overnight.

I would need long sleeves tomorrow.

I couldn't fall asleep at all, my back was aching and I couldn't get in a comfortable position that didn't hurt me.

I just stayed awake all night while I thought and thought about how I wish my life was different.