CHAPTER THIRTY

"You already bought their tickets though" I felt bad for him, just wasting money for that. But he probably didn't have the same problem I did.

"He told us to use them" he shrugged as we walked around. There wasn't any major rollercoasters like at amusements parks, there was just small rides, a Ferris wheel, a bunch of cool games and a lot of food places.

"But we bought a lot of tickets, we would have to go on every ride to use all of them." I stared at him.

Then he turned his head to me and smiled really big.

Oh no

The first ride we went on was for younger kids. Like kids eight and younger but we rode it anyway.

I think all the baby rides were harder for him then for me because I knew I was short but everyone knew he defiantly wasn't.

There was hundreds of things to do and we had tickets being used by two people that were supposed to be used for five.

It didn't matter the ride, I was laughing the whole time. All the little roller coasters we went on were a blast as I screamed a lot because I hadn't been on one in so long.

That feeling in your tummy when you are going straight down feels absolutely horrible but I loved it anyway.

The pictures that they took of everyone on each ride were hilarious because we didn't know where the camera was and we were always taken off guard. I always cringed at my face but he seemed to be extremely photogenic.

Every single picture that was took of him he looked quite attractive, well he always does but I didn't know he could be screaming in excitement with his hands in the air and his eyes widened and still look completely handsome.

I wish

All the pictures of me I was red faced, either screaming in delight or fright and my eyes were as wide as saucers. But I was having a lot of fun and I defiantly looked like I was too.

"Let's go on that ride" he pointed to a rapidly  spinning dome. My eyes went wide, I'm going to throw up.

I don't even care.

We waited for the ride to stop and for the person in charge of the ride to let us on and when they did we went inside and strapped ourselves to the wall.

Well this is nice.

I was nervous for the ride to start because I knew I had motion sickness from when I was a child, I just hope it went away. Jonathon always had it worse than me, he could barely go on one ride.

The spinning started slow and I looked at Jackson for support and he was already looking at me. He gave me a nervous smile and it soon turned into one of fright when the spinning hit faster.

When the walls started moving up and down is where I got scared because I wasn't even close to falling forward but I felt like I should be. My eyes went wide as I felt everything spin around me.

I grabbed Jackson's hand as we both went up with the wall and squeezed it tightly feeling my stomach turn.

I didn't feel like I was going to throw up it just felt like my brain was spinning with me and my stomach was a little uneasy but I didn't feel like vomiting.

Everyone around us screamed at the top of their lungs and some laughed and I did a mixture of both. The spinning started to slow down and I was able to breathe normally once it did. Once it came to a complete stop I unstrapped myself and walked out with Jackson.

When I realized I was still holding his hand when we walked out I awkwardly let it go with a blush on my cheeks. He pinched it.

"I need a minute to get my head to stop spinning" I told him.

"That's okay, we can eat dinner now" he nodded his head and we both walked to get the food we desired. I felt really bad for him paying for everything.

"You sure you don't mind paying for me, everything is more expensive at a carnival." I cringed looking at the prices.

"I seriously don't give a flying f*ck about the money I'm spending, it's all worth it" he smiled at me and I blushed.

"I don't like bad words, they make me uncomfortable" I shifted on my feet.

"Well we wouldn't want that" he told me before walking up to the person inside the little box.

I still don't eat a whole lot but I've been eating more since the cookout.

"Could I Please have a chicken and cheese quesadilla and a small water" I told the man politely and he gave me a smile and nodded. That was when Jackson put his hand around my waist and my blush deepened.

Jackson ordered his food and we waited at a small table nearby so we can hear our orders. There was no more people in line for the Mexican food so it wasn't very hard to hear when my order was called.

I grabbed my quesadilla and water but before I could walk away the man got my attention.

"Hey!" He came up to me.

"Oh, uh, hi" I looked at him confused.

"What's your name" he asked, he was eyeing me and I didn't like it. I shifted from foot to foot.

"It's uh, it Lily" I told him.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl" he smiled at me and I could smell his breath and it didn't smell good. My eyes went wide with how blunt he was.

"Could I have your number" he asked smirking.

"Oh I'm sorry, uh, I have a-I have a boyfriend a-actually" I just said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Oh really" he laughed.

"Yes she does" a arm went around my waist and I jumped and blushed at what he was implying.

When the strange man saw Jackson his eyes went wide with fear, Jackson was a few good inches taller than him and his scowl on his face is pretty scary.

"I'm sorry" he apologized quickly and went back into his food station.

"T-thank you for that" I smiled.

"No problem" he shrugged and we continued to go on a bunch of rides trying to use as much tickets as we could.

I was just scared of the Ferris wheel, not that it was high up but because I would be on it with him and usually that's where all the romantic words get said and I'm not saying it so it will be awkward.

We had to wait in line for a couple minutes before we could get on the Ferris wheel but we eventually got on and the ride started.

The Ferris wheel is pretty slow and takes like ten minutes for the ride to end and it was already pretty dark. The sun had already gone down and it was a little before midnight.

We were stopped at the top and I looked down at everything and everyone. I could literally see everyone, all the pretty lights and buildings and the cars driving. All the people below us who were just having a great time like I was.

I looked at Jackson to see if he was seeing this too because it was amazing but he was staring at me. His eyes were the ones you could get lost in, and I guess I did because I couldn't get out of the trance we both were in.

Then he grabbed my face gently with his hands and his lips were on mine and I kissed him back as my eyes closed. I didn't even know if I was doing it right but he seemed to like it since we were still kissing.

It wasn't fast, it was slow and steady and filled with passion. Kinda cheesy I know but that's what it felt like.

It was my first kiss and most likely not his but I didn't think about that at the moment, I just wanted to be closer to him. So I ran my hands through his hair and I heard him groan very huskily.

We both snapped out of it when the Ferris wheel started to move again. He just stared at me, a light blush on both of our cheeks and I couldn't stop staring at him and he didn't stop staring at me. We were both out of breath and we were very close.

When his eyes got too captivating for me I had to snap out of it. We left the Ferris wheel and left the carnival after that, both of us not saying a word.

Tonight was eventful.