CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR

"What?!" I yelled frantically. They winced and my eyes began to water.

I have no clue if I was happy or mad. I hadn't seen them in so many years, they knew where I was, with my uncle yet I had never heard from them again. They left me.

I shouldn't be mad at them, I know, maybe seeing them I can get some answers, maybe they found out what happened to our mom and dad. Plus we were so close, I really wanted to see them again.

"I wanted to give you the best gift for Christmas and I thought about what you would want the most and I thought if you saw your brothers again then you would be happy. They know you are coming" Jackson added.

That's so sweet.

I smiled at that. It didn't solve my racing heart though.

I was panicking, trying my best to calm down, what if they are different?

The car was soon parked outside the restaurant and I started to hyperventilate.

What if they didn't want to see me?

"Do you want to see them?" Nick asked.

"Yes, I do" I answered, no hesitation.

I can do this, we will be a family again. I want my family back. We all got out of the car and I stood staring at the restaurant, knowing that they were inside.

I pushed every doubt way deep inside me and I put a smile on my face and walked to the doors.

"Hello, how many?" A woman standing behind a table asked, menu's in front of her.

"Uh, were meeting someone, Andrew and Jonathon" Jackson talked to the woman and she nodded and left, and we followed her to a table with two people at it.

I instantly recognized their faces and their faces were mixed with anger and excitement. It made me stop right in front of the table.

Andrew and Jonathon both have my hair color and eyes, I looked more like my father though.

Andrew was looking at me like he hated me, Jonathon was looking at me like he couldn't breathe. I didn't know what to think.

I gulped and sat down in a chair and soon the guys sat next to me, all of us staring at each other.

"So how's life, Lily" Andrew spit in bitterness. I stared at him confused, why was he acting like this.

"It's great" I smiled lightly. Hoping to relieve some of the tension.

"I am so happy to see you" Jonathon gave me a big smile, ignoring Andrews behavior.

"I'm not really" he glared.

"W-why" I stuttered, anxiously.

"Andrew, what happened to you?" Jonathon asked.

"So, where have you guys been living?" I asked them both, trying not to look at Andrew.

"I've been living in Long Island with a nice family. They've been with me from the start. Very nice people. My foster mom Hannah and foster dad Scott have really helped me get through the years when I was still a kid." Jonathon explained. I smiled that everything went well with him, that he was happy.

"I didn't get such a pleasure" Andrew rolled his eyes.

I winced at his tone, why was he so angry? What did I do?

"Andrew, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Like you care Lilyanne!" He banged the table with his fist, startling some of the tables nearby.

"Excuse me?" I question.

"This is all your fault, you got to live in such a happy life, with your family. I was jumping from foster home to foster home, it was your fault. Mom and dad would still be here if it weren't for you, if you even tried to help them or look for them. You just let them go, we would still be one big happy family if you weren't such a self conceited bitch!" He sneered and I choked up.

I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say.

"I wouldn't have been living with a family that hated me if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been bullied at school because my parents left me if it weren't for you, you and Jonny got to live perfect lives where everyone loves you and you don't even give a fuck about us, about me. No one helped me. You were the last people to see mom and dad before they disappeared, they could be dead, you could have saved them. This is all your fault!" He whispered across the table, just loud enough for me to hear.

I couldn't breathe at that moment, I couldn't think, I just sat staring at him while tears rolled down my cheeks.

I felt so guilty, it was all my fault.

"Hey! You asshole, that is your sister! She was nine years old for God's sake and you are blaming her for everything that has happened to you, she had no control over her parents, or what happened to you!" Jackson yelled at Andrew and Jonathon widened his eyes.

"Are you the bitch's boyfriend, is she a slut too, look how many guys came with her?" he said to Jonathon. 

I needed to get out, I couldn't handle this. Pushing my chair back I ran out of the restaurant, before anyone could even take our order. I ran way past the car, down the busy street and I didn't know where I was headed.

I just didn't want to be anywhere near there, he blamed me for everything, he hated me. I ruined his life. I did this. I was always closest to Jonny but Andrew was my brother, I lived with him and wen we're close too, and that look he gave me, he wanted nothing to do with me. My brother hated me.

I couldn't think, I could barely see with how much I was crying and freaking out.

I just kept repeating his words in my head, it wouldn't stop and I didn't know how.

This was just like in 7th grade, except with my brother and not my so called friends.

I couldn't stop thinking about that, that I was the reason my parents left, that I'm the reason for all of this. It's all my fault.

Screeeeccchh—

That was when my body was flung backwards into the road, my body aching already with tremendous pain.

Then I was out.