CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE

"And when you said your first curse word so casually and her face, just oh my god it was awesome" Cody explained passionately.

"I didn't mean to curse" I frowned.

"Well I'm glad you did because she deserves to be put down, everyone is just to scared to do it themselves" Nick agreed.

"Oh and when she was on top of you, you just looked completely done and annoyed, like she wasn't even hurting you and you just simply choked her off you and when you walked away, oh you should have seen her face, she was like hmph." Brandon made a mocking offended face.

"You looked hot as hell" Jackson came into the kitchen and I blushed.

I didn't realize that having a boyfriend who loved you would be meaning that I would be getting a lot of compliments. I don't know what to say or even if I agree or what I'm supposed to do, do I compliment him back, do I kiss him? It's confusing. I'm not used to it. But Jackson makes me feel loved and I want to be his everything. So I go along with it whether I agree with them or not. Maybe I'll get better at it later on, hopefully.

"Oh, uh, thank you" I cringe and he frowns.

"We're going to the mall and we're getting you some new stuff, not your old clothes and shoes. New everything." Jackson picks me up against my wishes and puts me in the front seat.

"Wait, no! I don't wanna go" I whined already being buckled in.

"Cmon, it'll be fun" he ignores my pleas and gets in along with the guys.

I hugged but went along with it, what would be the harm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harm! Harm bad!

I was currently in a shopping cart, Nick was running quickly through all the isles with security on our tails. I was screaming my head off as he took sharp turns.

Nick was laughing wildly and soon I was crashing into a wall of canned soda.

Since the cart was stopped I quickly jumped out of it and ran for the exit with security blocking all of the doors.

Not taking the blame for this I went under ones legs as they all chased me through the parking lot.

I'm going to get arrested

Nick has tackled one to the ground and ran past them in the other direction as me.

I was put into that shopping cart by force, I was a hostage and this is not my fault so of course I'm running.

There was two other entrances into the mall from different stores and I quickly ran into one of them making sure to go through all different isles and make turns to lose them.

I decided to hide in the store so I found a corner where clothes were hanging on a rack really tightly packed and they were low to the ground so I hid behind all of them and made sure I was out of sight.

"We got the guy but the girl left, she's nowhere in the store" a security guard said, if I could hear him then that meant he was close.

Oh no he got Nick.

I was scared for my life so I kept quiet behind this rack of clothes.

"Do we have a face to the girl?" The same one asked and my eyes widened in fear.

"No she dodged most of the cameras and she had her hair covering her face or her head down, she must have known was she was doing" another security guard said, they were all talking on walkie talkies.

"Cover all exits, we know what her hair color is and clothes, she may still be in the store, if you see a girl with blonde hair, a gray t-shirt and black pants then catch her" the one he was talking to demanded and my eyes bulged. Oh no.

I was wearing black pants so nothing special and I had a jacket around my waist was was also black so they must have not seen it with my pants being the same color.

I put my jacket on and put my hair up in a bun. I didn't put the hood on my head though, not wanting to be suspicious.

I took the ends of my pants over my shoes so they were covered just in case they knew what those looked like and peaked through the rack of clothes making sure no one was near.

No one was around so I crawled out and began to shop. If I left empty handed they could get suspicious and that's not an excuse to keep shopping I'm just really terrified to get caught.

There was a lot of people here so I tried blending in. I went into a small store, where you don't need a shopping cart, and picked out some clothes Incase they realized I had a black jacket.

I tried some color and found a few things I liked. I went with some gray shorts and a blue loose top.

I went into a kids shop and began putting a bunch of stickers over my shoes.

I wore the new clothes and put mine in the bag so it looked like I went shopping. I had my jacket on but not zipped up so they could see my blue shirt.

I walked out the mall unrecognized and didn't look an employee in the eye.

I came here with all four guys and I didn't know where any of them were. I had a thousand calls on my cell phone from most of them. Some texts too.

Jackson: what the hell happened, are you in jail?
Brandon: did they find you?
Brandon: where are you and was Nick found?
Cody: I could see you in the parking lot, that was awesome!
Jackson: did they catch you and Nick?
Jackson: hello, answer us, we are worried, are you okay?
Cody: where are you?
Brandon: Nick got tazed!
Jackson: oh my god, did you get tazed?
Jackson: where are you?
Brandon: we are worried sick So answer your stupid phone this instant!

Uh oh. Nick got tazed!

Then my phone died so I couldn't tell them anything yet or ask for a ride home. The mall was too far a walk too but I couldn't stay here and risk anything.

The mall was a 20 minute car ride so It was a long walk.

I felt bad for Nick but this was all his fault.

We were all shopping in Macy's and next thing I know the boys are gone. Nick came back and started running and security was behind him and he put me in a cart and ran for his life.

That was three hours ago.

It was a little over a two hour walk and I was exhausted and cold. It being the first of November. I was so thirsty and so tired and almost broke and everything went wrong today. I just wanted to lay in bed and sleep this horrible day off.

I could now see the house and I got really happy but I was in no condition to run.

I marched to the door and slammed it open angrily and found all the guys but Nick biting their nails and pacing the living room.