The Serpant bares its Fangs

Third person pov

For thousands of years the factions have fought species reign supreme then are extinct. The Great War is so broad it's often broke. Down into thousands of smaller wars and battles to categorize in history but what most don't realize is they were all intertwined one way or another. Allies would be made, trade agreements. Back stabs, blockades not only the supernatural but also the real world would be affected to empires rise and fall. No matter where you were people would rise up and make names for themselves. Alexander, Gilgamesh, Hercules, Thor, Satan,  draigg, Albion God, Great Red,  but one day everyone was reminded that they were nothing compared to the supreme being.

One day during the most heated battle this is the one battle that Every faction participated in even humans. this was supposed to be the deciding battle the victors were to reign supreme.... Well or so they thought. There would always be battles but after what felt like an eternity of fighting all sides starved for hope of victory. This a
Would be the final battle they would say. Well they never quite expected things to change the way it did. Even ophis trihexia and great red fought in this battle Every warrior participated but when the battle reached its climax no one could have the foresight to predict what was to come. The sky split apart and all that could be seen above everything terrified even the bravest of individuals infinitely larger than the battle field a face could be seen staring at everything. That's when temporarily everyone's sense of sight was hijacked an out of body experience shared by all they could see a beast so impossibly larger it's body split cosmos apart and reshaped galaxies with every move of each scale, but yet they could not see the whole body regardless how hard they looked, the sinking realization hit this monster was truly infinite.

Once every one returned to their body a moment of silence could be observed before out of fear and anger everyone United to fight this beast thinking that regardless of its size they would have enough power. Only for their hopes to be crushed. The heavenly dragon emperors were turned to sacred gear, trihexia split into fragments God and satan killed. Excalibur broken into pieces. Countless individuals lost there life but every survivor stood down they realized how fruitless the attempts would be for all this happened whine the serpent let out a single hiss.

Great red was the only one who tried anything he used all his magic power to temporarily increase size to its maximum potential he hoped to grow large and take this thing on with pure physical Power and slash its limbless body. Now large as the solar system the survivors all prayed that great red would succeed even ophis. Magic was used to watch the battle.

Only for everyone's horror when at a speed faster than light the serpent chomped down on great red and shook it around like a rag doll. The only thing that spared great reds life that day is he shrunk backdown to his original size and was able to escape the snakes mouth before it could continue.

No more hope left in anyone a message could be heard in the most horrifying voice.

?????  " I WILL RETURN"

And the beast vanished that was the day the Great War ended since then
Peace had been made society for the most part stabilized  many of generations gone few remain of those who were at the battle but none have forgotten the dreadful creature no matter how hard they tried to drink away the pain.

Today we find ourselves at the city of Kuoh in the country of Japan soon the Serpent will make its return at this location in a different bodily form then it's first visit. Will the world be ready for YOUR RETURN