After school meeting

(Y/n) pov

After school we went to the Orc club room and you can tell there was stuff that needed to be said but couldn't do to issei's parents being there so I decided to spill the tea.

(Y/n) " whether you like it or not sirzechs these to are involved because of their son. They need to know it's their rights as parents especially since they will be effected and possibly targeted. So I will bring them up to speed and don't worry I'll use my power so they are able to comprehend it and not panic."

Every one in the room was tense except for me and issei's confused parents.

Mr Hyoudo " what are you talking about what's being kept secret from us, And why wouldn't we be Able to handle it? What power are you referring to young man"

Sirzechs " honestly even though I may disagree with this no one can oppose your will my lord. So be it I will explain to them the truth on your behalf."

Serafall took a moment to question why the strongest devil had called me his lord, she then stated wide eyed she must have realized who I am.

After a long a complicated explanation with proof about the supernatural they were needless to say shocked.

But with the help of my power helping their mental capacity and ability to think logically they accepted the truth but it was a hard pill to swallow. However we were surprised by their next words.

After whispering and giving nods to each other the father spoke up.

Mr Hyoudo " we may have just learned of all of this and are wary but we can't let our son explore this world I. His own, he may have friends but he also needs family therefore we beg of you to bring us into the world of the supernatural.

Sirzechs " I understand what you want to accomplish and it's quite admirable but the only way to turn you into Devils is for you to join a peerage. Other than that you can only be born a devil."

(Y/n) " I can help with that I can use my power to change their DNA and blood to be that of a low class Devils even high class if I want. So how about I add a new high class pure blooded pillar house to hell. The Hyoudo house, I'll even change issei's half human half devil blood to high class devil blood. Unfournately it won't be pure but I don't think anyone would be mad he has some dragon blood and DNA from wielding draigg."

With a wave of light that covers the three Hyoudo you can see changes as two sets of large elegant devil wings sprout from their backs however issei's also have dragon featured too them.

Rias " this is amazing I can't believe anyone could harness this kind of power."

Everyone were talking to themselves, and each other. While taking in the event that just took place.

(Y/n) " I have a question koneko. Why haven't you been showing your ears and tail?"

This comment took everyone off guard for one reason or another

Koneko " it's my decision and I don't feel like talking about it right now"

She then walked up and punched me in my stomach. But it didn't get any reaction from me but she winced and grabbed her hand in pain

I proceeded to pat her head and heal her hand.

(Y/n) " sorry I didn't mean to pry, I was just curious because as a serpent I was wondering why another apex predator would hide those traits. If anything I thought you would be proud. But I guess since I have nothing more to do I'll leave. See you at the summit."

I then left with tiamet following me meanwhile ravel is still with her family at the club room and Asia is with her fellow peerage.

Along the way I met a certain black cat and tiamet noticed too. We could tell it was not a cat but were still curious about their situation so we went to them and I took the lead.

(Y/n) " hello kitten may I help you"

The 'cat' was surprised but still managed to give a uncertain meow.

I then proceeded to pick the cat up and bring it to a fancy Italian and  seafood restaurant I ordered a chicken Alfredo while tiamet order linguini and clams.
As for our guest I ordered a nice tilapia.

I drank a nice merlot while tiamet had some Chardonnay. The black cat had a bowl of red wine.

Once the order arrived and the we ate I spoke up.

(Y/n) " I certainly found it quite interesting to find a S class ultimate devil such as yourself walking freely amongst the alleys in a form not
To be noticed, so I assumed you must be a stray. So I sensed your energies and found no malice in you as well as a strong connection to nature. I figured it would be nice to treat you to a meal such as this since you must not get the opportunity much being in hiding. So consider this after our meal we could go our separate ways or I could bring you back to my residence and you could use it as a safe house if you want. No strings attached you won't owe me anything other than respecting my hospitality and watching the boundaries. In return you get
A place to stretch out your arms and the occasional meal if you want. So all you have to do is follow me after we leave the restaurant ok?"

The cat nodded it's head but eyed me with a mix of weariness and curiosity.

After I payed for the meal we left the restaurant and made our way home. Behind us following all the way was a black cat, whom I let into my house.

(Y/n) " well then it's time for introductions my name is (y/n) (l/n) and this is my first wife tiamet. Living with us is my two other wives Asia Argento and Ravel Phoenix.(shows pictures) they will be informed of the situation and will keep it a hush. And here's a picture of xenovia she is also my marked mate but we still or unwed and she is fairly new to town and hasn't moved out of her temporary apartment yet but expect her hear within a week or two. Now I believe it's time you introduce yourself to us."

Nodding the black cat suddenly changed forms into a voluptuous women

???? " hello handsome my name is kuroka as for my last name I would prefer to keep it hidden for now although you could probably easily find it out yourself, I will trust In your kind nature to respect my wishes of remaining partly anonymous. I think I'll enjoy myself a bit by staying here when I'm not busy, therefore thank you for the opportunity."