First part of School days

(Y/n) pov

Today was going to be an interesting day because it was bring your parent to school day so people would bring their family I on the other hand don't have any family other than my wives so that is a problem. Well it's not but I feel lonely never having the experience of parental guidance and love. I even had to explain to my mates how I basically created myself because I wanted to exist, Complicated philosophically yes but it's true.

Well most of my mates have no parents to come either Tiamat, Asia, and Xenovia. However ravel will have her parents and maybe even riser show up.either way I made my way to class and chuckled to myself for seeing the teacher still has a mark from when I smacked him.  It was interesting to see all that were here especially since  i used a Magic trick to make it so all of the classes with my friends would be joined for today's session, I did it so I could see all the loved ones of my friends and mates I could.

It's now lunchtime so I go and wander around because now the family members will start to appear for the rest of the day. I go towards the gym because quite the commotion is coming from there. I walk in to see a large audience and a magic girl playing on stage. I noticed she looked kinda like Sona so I knew I must be her sister so I bulldozed through the crowd and stepped on stage getting many looks of hatred and even killing intent Sent my way so I snapped my fingers using the shockwave to knock the crowd out much to the surprise of the Sitri, who took a fighting stance

Mystery Sitri " you dare attack my fans you must be some bad guy I magic girl sera-tan must defeat you"

She then pulled out a giant magic girl wand,staff, and scepter hybrid type device that she began to channel magic into and launch a powerful blast at me that I tanked as if nothing.

(Y/n) " ahh you must be Serafall leviathan. As for me I'm not a bad guy, however I can say the opposite for your 'fans'  as they are all Middle Aged men trespassing on school property whom I will have dealt with accordingly, as for you I will have you know  Sona is in the student council room right now as that where she heads to at lunch go ask the front desk sectary for the location by the way nice to meet you in (y/n) "

She looked around and realized that these strange middle aged man stalked her onto the school campus.

Serafall " I will go to Sona, also sorry about that I'm an idol so I lost track of things and thought it was a concert, but I now realize the severity of this matter..... well (y/n) you seem like a  reliable guy I'm sure you can handle this mess. "

She than ran away as fast as she could.

(Y/n) " Yare Yare daze "

So in a stroke of genius I decided to set these creeps up to the proper jail time they deserve. So I erased there memories related to them being here and used magic to  erase there clothes and put random BDSM and kink outfits on them . I then used magic to place used condoms and bottles of live everywhere as well as sex toys, as well as plenty of guns and drugs. I then put a pojector playing a twenty four hour loop of hard core gay porn as well speakers set up that blared terroristic propaganda. I then made sure to use magic ensuring that the people won't be waken up until the police arrive, I also put in mental blocks on them that prevents them from attempting to run from the police. I then had broken quite a few things in the gym to make it seem as damage and then locked them in the gym. That's when I put an anonymous tip into the police that  around three hundred men broke into the academies gym and have boarded it off from the inside. I went back into class because lunchtime has ended and we were doing a sculpting while the guardians watched over their family members and conversed. I decided to sculpt one of my favorite fights I had witnessed in an alternate universe one where a vampire named DIO fought a  teen named Jotaro both of which had power known as stands. I sculpted a moment where DIO attempted to crush Jotaro with a road Roller. 

Mid way through the sculpting the class stopped to look out at the massive squadron of police and Swat vehicles that had pulled into the academy sirens blazing. This In Fact caught the attention of the entire academy as swat officer used a battering ram to break into the gym  and use flash bangs inside. The principle came out of the school to ask what the police where doing but was surprised by the sight of the gym so he was safely escorted back to the school until the police were done.

You could imagine the classes surprise when the police started pulling out men mostly nude wearing only sex outfits.  That's when the school speakers went off telling teachers too continue classes. So we continued but the room was filled with uncertainty except for issei who excitedly made sculptures of his girlfriends........ Naked.

Let's just say I can't wait for when we show parents our clubs because I want to talk to issei's family.

Authors note-
Yeah I'm not gonna lie got a little crazy there but if you were an all powerful being who has lived well past many eternities you would do some crazy things every now and then to spice up your life. Besides I thought about it and couldn't stop laughing so I made it a thing. May or may not include more references in this story going further.