Phoenix

(Y/n) pov

Things have been interesting since Tiamat and Asia became my mates. And I've had plenty of passionate nights with them. But I don't neglect my duties either I provide for them and keep them happy with the treatment I give them such as always making the food, I do the chores, I give massages and I buy gifts. Of course love is a two way street so they treat me in return.

The Orc club has been quite worried for rias do to her strange sullen behavior. So we all try to cheat her up in our own ways but it seems that they are keeping some important information quiet from us newer members.

Then everything started to come down like a brick wall scheduled for demolition. When on the weekend rias asked to come over to my house when the girls went shopping. So imagine my surprise when I'm giving her the tour of my house she pulls me into my bedroom pushes me down on the bed and straddled me . She then tarted to kiss me and take off her clothes.

Rias " take me (y/n) make me your mate"

I could see the indecision a mile away and I begin to button her top back together.

(Y/n) " rias I can tell this isn't genuine your doing this out of panic, and I don't know why. Just know whatever it is I'll help you, because your precious to me now if in the future you honestly love me I'll make you mine . But for now I'll stand beside you as a loyal friend so tell me sweetie what's wrong?"

She teared up a bit and was going to talk when a portal opened up.

?????!" Lady Rias I know you're against the engagement but the answer doesn't come from sullying your body with this low life"

I then get angry and glare at the lady dressed like a maid. So I pin her to the wall with magic. Much to both of the women surprise.

(Y/n) " I'll let you know I was defusing the situation just fine before you rudely burst in and humiliate me by referring to me as a lowlife as you a pitiful servant dare trespass on my property. Essentially accusing me of taking advantage of rias. I am beyond furious with this. You are lucky I Can tell your a servant from the house of Gremory so that will spare you of my wrath. Next time try my front door I have a intercom system so I can hear If I have guests from any room. Now let this experience remind you to speak with manners unless one has proven them self unworthy of such . You know what they say of assuming it makes and ass of you and me ( get it assume ass-u-me) "

I let the magic go releasing her

????? " m-my apologies sir I will remember what you told me. My name is grayfia lucifage head servant of house Gremory. Who might you be?"

(Y/n) " my name is (y/n) (l/n) and I'm someone who is rias's friend as well as a individual who isn't afraid of your king so let him be warned on
His lack of proper training his servants have. If you don't tell him I eventually will."

Rias is just shocked that I'm talking down toward grayfia aswell as how I overpowered her with magic even if she was caught off guard.

The maid left after giving rias a warning.

I then had rias explain to me this whole engagement thing and had her inform me who exactly the maid of. And now I'm aware I threatened the life of rias's sister in law. To which I felt slightly bad about but not enough to care.

Time skip

The next day after class two circles appeared in the Orc. Revealing a familiar maid and a peerage . I watched as the interactions played out. And when the rating game was scheduled and people were about to leave. I spoke up.

(Y/n) " Riser I have a proposition. If you are able to beat them in the rating game I challenge you to a one on one Duel if you are too win you receive my mates if I win rias gets the freedom to marry who she wants and I also get your sister"

I point to ravel

Riser " oh you wish to die at the hands of riser and give him two beautiful ladies as compensation for my time. I accept your offer."

He and his peerage leave aswell as grayfia.

Rias " what did you just do. dont going throwing everything away for me like that. I know I'm probably going Y lose the rating game but you are not only endangering your mates but also you basically signed your em death warrant. "

Tiamat " don't be so foolish my husband will crush that wannabe immortal, no problem "

Asia" yeah have faith in (y/n) "

I was unfornutely left behind when they trained because rules stated I couldn't interfere because of my own scheduled match but hell I certainly wish I could help atleast I know issei has a good regimen.  Well I guess it's time for my honey moon with Tiamat. We're going to Vegas.