Meeting a nun

(Y/n) pov

Issei has adjusted well to being a devil and has trained nicely, now able to use his boosted gear he's actually viable in combat that and my training of him.
Raynare is legitimately dating issei and they actually make a good couple but she told us about how she had to leave to inform Azazael of some strange occurrences withim her group of fallen apparently one of them she suspects had gone rouge.

I have greatly bonded with the ORC and often spend time with them. I'm usually reading books on magic theory. And history. You see I may have a broad knowledge but if I'm not using my omniscient ability I don't know every detail. When I read I usually find my head in one of the girls laps. They don't know why I do it but they've gotten used to it. Koneko eats chocolate while I do it Akeno rubs my scalp and Rias rests an arm on my chest. They accept me as a friend and Ally do to my help and the fact I'm always hanging out and chatting with them.

They have grown so accustom to me that they don't even question my presence anymore, which is honestly quite careless of them because they know nothing about me other than my magically made up Identification and parts of my personality. When I'm not with the Orc I'm with Sona playing Chess. She has been constantly practices by since our first meet up we play at such a high level that we started to play three dimensional chess where we use twenty sets of chess to vs each other and the pieces can jump to the other boards given the situation. Regardless I continue to beat her with near minimal moves, the only reason it's near is because she no longer makes tiny mistakes that even the greatest make. I truly am impressed at her adapting speed and how to process new information.

Yes Sona and her peerage know I'm not a devil but only Tsubaki and Sona know I'm not human and is involved with the supernatural the only reason they don't tell the others is because they do t want to pry into my business. They are just content I don't work with any faction and view me as a potential ally.

Well enough about what I usually do right now issei and I are currently walking to school. All of a sudden a girls falls over and her skirt flips up issei stares before running to help her up I whisper to issei.

(Y/n) " I call Dibs "

Issei " damnit "

I help her up and hold her luggage that's when I notice she's dressed as a nun.

(Y/n) " where are you off to miss"

She stares at me taking in my colossal frame and speaks up while blushing.

???? " my names Asia Argento and I'm off to the church but I'm lost so could you help me mister "

(Y/n) " the names (y/n) ( l/n) and I was walking with my friend to school but I'd be glad to show you the way to the church unfortunately he can't be late to school again this week or he will get detention so he can't accompany us"

Issei go to speak up but I send him a glance and he walks away I secretly message his phone that she's from the church and has a sacred gear so she might be dangerous towards him. I also told him to make rias aware of the situation. On our way to the church she healed a boy who scrapped his knee and she excitedly spoke to me.

When we arrived at the church she offered me to come inside for some tea to which I agreed. As I walked in I was met with some fallen angels.

????? " I see you arrived ms Argento  "

Asia " lord donaseeks thank you for this  opportunity to prove myself"

Donaseeks " no problem, tell me who is this person you brought, you know outsiders aren't meant to know about the supernatural"

(Y/n) " the name (y/n) and don't worry I'm not a human matter of fact I'm not involved with the three factions so you don't have to worry about me, I just decided to help Asia here after meeting her. She offered me tea so know I'm here"

Donaseeks did not seemed pleased with this where the two female fallen seemed indifferent. So this is the man Raynare thought was going behind Azazaels back.

(Y/n) " hey you two are Kalawarner and Mitlet  right. Raynare spoke fondly of you two perhaps you would be interested in joining the harem she's in. I mean issei is a nice guy just a bit immature, but he's been training and growing and I'm sure you two would love being with the red dragon emperor."

They both were confused and upset at first but then went on to talk about how Raynare spoke of him highly and genuinely considered it and they both responded the same with a maybe. But I was surprised by Asia speaking up.

Asia " ( y/n) do you also have a harem or are in a relationship? "

I smiled warmly at her.

(Y/n) " no i don't have either I've never been in a relationship matter of fact I'm also a virgin. But one of my main goals is to find suitable mates to be mine for all eternity. I've been alone far to long and would like to not alone have true companionship I also wouldn't mind starting a family."

She looked surprised by this and was blushing really hard. She then spoke up saying she understands and told me she's been alone all her life as well, I was then told her life story. I could only do one thing and that was hug her.

(Y/n) " well you never have to be alone again I will be your friend, hears Is my phone numbers both house and cell. If your ever in trouble call me or if you want to hang out or talk I'll be there too."

She had a sweet smile with tears in her eyes as she added me to her phone contacts. And proceeded to hug me again. I can tell she is a good person do to my ability to read people's souls. Her purity also makes her  prime mate material in my eyes but I would never force it let alone to someone so innocent as her.

After leaving the church o went to school with a magic doctors note explaining why I was late. After school I went to the Orc club and told them of what happened. Rias had an angry face and stood in front of me, she then proceeded to grab a chair put it in. Front  of me she then stood on the chair. Now almost looking me eye to eye she smacked me. I proceeded to burst out laughing.

(Y/n) " oh my god you needed a chair to smack me , I can't take it you got me in stitches Red."

Rias grew flustered and pouted. She ten proceeded to lecture me on the danger I was in and how she prohibits me from going there again.

I then kissed her forehead.she fell into the couch behind her and covered her face while blushing and muttered out loud asking why I did that.

(Y/n) " don't worry my beautiful rias I was in no danger to begin with let alone I also made sure issei was safe. Not only did I gain information about the fallen in the Area I now know there main base of operations. Let alone I made a god friend and helped scout two potential harem members for issei."

Issei " you are the greatest master ever you got me my first girlfriend and now your helping me get more, I'm forever I your debt (y/n)-sama "

Akeno " Ara Ara I'd sure love a kiss from you (y/n ) but I'd prefer it on the lips "

I looked at her shrugged then. Lifted her up in a hug and proceeded to kiss her. She was surprised but began to kiss back I then squeezed her behind making her moan I then proceeded to French kiss her. After five minutes I put her down on the couch leaving her a blushing mess.

(Y/n) " hoped that satisfied your craving "

Koneko looked on with a mixture of sadness and anger
Issei was cheering me on
Rias was shocked
And kiba got embarrassed and turned away.

Koneko " pervert "

(Y/n) " wrong I am the supreme being of all things, that includes sex, romance, eroticism, fertility, and love. So am I to deny a good friend a kiss when they wanted one. If do the same for every one in this room and I mean every one I said and proceeded to stare at issei and kiba making them uncomfortable."

I then proceeded to laugh and lay my head on Koneko lap, she then in retaliation punched me directly in my chest. I didn't even flinch.

(Y/n) " love you too kitten"

I then closed my eyes and fell asleep