Blending in

Your pov

My name is (y/n) (l/n) or well at least that's what I call myself.  Regardless I'm making my return to earth do to it being interesting. You see I've watched over all of existence since the start of eternity i watch over the many multiverses and lie in wait until something catches my interest. I have been in my human form a few times as well as other forms to blend into worlds I'm interested in. And I'll be honest this universes earth is quite intriguing. I have two goals this time around have fun and find mates.

I change into my human form and warp to the town of Kuoh unfortunately I'm going to stand out because regarded my form I'm always abnormally large so let's check out my body.

Let's see (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c) body type absolutely ripped (think even more than jojo bizarre )  285 lbs let's see what's the minimum height I can make my body...., shit 7"7 it is totally not gonna stand out. Even if I hadn't observed this planets history I would realize this is unnaturally large.
What's does not help is no matter how much I try I can't fully suppress my power because it's infinite and keeps growing. So the supernatural will at minimum see me as a experienced sacred gear wielder.

Ok now what where should I start.... Ahah I will go to the school with the wielder of draigg that probably be interesting he's bound to cause exciting things to happen.

Authors note ( we will befriend issei because he is a good person at heart and let's be honest we low key a pervert too just a different kind. Also as for the harem I'll be adding a lot of girls maybe I'll have a vote)

Step one- make  an identity so with a clap of my hands I teleport to super mansion with all my identification paper work which is all official in government documents
Step two- register at kuoh academy .

I take a sports car ( any of your choosing) and arrive at the school

I walk through the front doors and I meet the secretary who was shocked by my appearance I explained to her my situation and she guided me to the student councils office.

I knock on the door

???? " come in "

I open the door and Im met with a Sitri and her servant. They are both shocked by my enormous stature

(Y/n) " hello miss student council president my name  is (y/n) (l/n) I'm here to register as a year two student. Here is my documentation and here's the check to cover my tuition "

She reads everything over and typed into her computer

The Sitri " everything checks out. Only problem is the academy won't be able to supply a uniform in your size so you will be free to wear whatever as long as it doesn't have anything obscene. Also I didn't get to properly introduce my self do to your Efficiency with your paper work so let me take the time to introduce you. Hello my name is Sona Shitori and as your aware I'm the student council president. This here is Tsubaki shinra she's my good friend and Vice President of the student council. "

(Y/n) " it's my pleasure to meet two beautiful ladies such as yourselves "

They both blushed from the statement . Sona then got a gleam in her eyes

Sona " tell me mr (l/n) do you play chess?"

I smile knowing the importance of chess to Devils let alone the Sitri .

(Y/n) " just call me (y/n), I happen to be very good at the game why do you ask ( I then look at the chess board on the side of her desk) are you perhaps challenging me"

Sona rose an eyebrow

Sona " and if I were challenging you?"

(Y/n) " id accept and show you how a true master plays "

She looks at me and silently pulls the board in front of her and intently glares at me waiting for me to join her.
I sit down and give her the first move much to her surprise I beat her I four moves, we continued to play around twenty more times I easily defeated her each time but I will admit she never made the same mistake twice.

Tsubaki has been intently watching the entire time. We then played for two more hours having over a hundred more matches but she never got past seven moves. Tsubaki had to stop Sona at the two hour mark because apparently she had important business to attend. But she still had a fire in her eyes that were directed at me but what interested me the most were the emotions behind her gaze it was passion and curiosity.

I left the school and prepared for the next day

When I arrived at the school all eyes were on me people looked at me with curiosity, confusion and some with lust others with hate. I'm not surprised because most of these girls have been deprived of males their entire life so they only know them mostly as a different kind of person or a potential mate. Meanwhile most of the guys here are horny losers who couldn't get female attention at a normal school so out of lust and because they were desperate they attended here, only to find out even the more male infatuated girls had no interest in them.  But non of them would dare try anything against someone of my size. In class I got seated behind the red dragon emperor who I learned to be named issei and we spoke throughout class. During lunch he introduced me to his other friends only then I realized they were perverts. That's when they began talking about what was better breast or booty they then unanimously decided on Breasts.

I stood up shaking with fury

( y/n) " That's it I can't stand you guys talking about tits and ass.  ( they began to shake in terror) it's  time to teach you three lesson......... The best part of a woman is her thighs ( they then look at me in confusion.) have you not realized the thighs are the holy place. For example the soft supple skin the little plumpness that is more predominant when wearing stockings. The divine existence known as a lap pillow and to top it off the thighs are the gate way to the grand prize. "

They sat there for a minute than began bowing claiming they were not worthy. The girls around us looked at us trying to develop a opinion about me with the things I said. Time to trick them into having a positive opinion. I turn to them and like a performer I spread my lengthy arms.

(Y/n) " ladies I will take it upon my self to teach these novices the  subtle things about woman that should be appreciated. I mean wouldn't you prefer if men noticed more about than just your butt and bust how about your thighs that you dress oh so nicely. Or how about your waists you work hard to maintain and to appreciate the differences. I mean wouldn't you rather have a man who appreciates all of you. Someone who would cherish it to lay on your lap. You see you can be a pervert but genuinely appreciate women without being creepy or criminal so I will teach these fools.  I mean I'm sure you each have felt the longing for either a man or a woman if that's your preference. There's nothing wrong with it isn't that right ladies. "

The girls began to cheer me and call me things like the perverse prince or the dark knight. The perverted trip were worshipping me. I then look up to see a Gremory staring at me through a window, I decided to blow her a kiss which made her blush then leave the window. When school ended I seen issei talking to  a fallen angel I took note of that and the fact that the Gremory was watching over him. I took my car to my house ate some amazing food and took a nap.