Getting familiars

(Y/n) pov

I slither across the cave silently and while in the dark I make my move. Another delicious stray devil has been taken care of.

Yes as you can see I'm currently hunting strays I do it occasionally mostly so I can help out the Devils when a stray enters their territory without being noticed. You may be wondering if I'm in my serpent form how I'm able to fit in this puny cave well that's simple I can shrink my serpent body to the minimal size of a 4 foot length. Right now I'm about have the size of a fully grown titanoboa which is still large enough to swallow the stray well unlike most serpents I can actually chew but hey why chew when you you can swallow whole without the bloated feeling. That's right my body doesn't stretch when I eat large meals in a smaller form because my stomache actually defies the laws of physics and warps space. My existence is an anomaly. Speaking of which It be interested if this universe had the scp foundation that can be found in many other universes. Matter of fact it's interesting how much of a standalone this universe is the only other alternate realities are gender swaps of certain individuals. Or more interestingly there are the universes that portray the real story of other universes within the spans of their "fictional " stories.  I wonder what would have been different with this version of a dxd universe if I hadn't gotten involved and changed history.

Well now that I think about it Raynare Mitlet and Kalawarner are actually good in this version hmm interesting. I wonder if she would have felt bad towards harming issei given she fell in love with him, and there was no freed .... Yet.

Well I shouldn't rely to much on the knowledge of other universes that's why I trying to refrain from my omniscient knowledge anyway.

I walk to the clubroom for today's meeting only to find out I was not only late but Sona's peerage was also here.

They acknowledged my presence then went back to discussing.

Sona " well if your also going to get familiars we might as well bring both are peerages to the Forrest and travel as a group that way the familiar master can help us both"

Rias " I agree with that plan "

Sona eyes me wearily not knowing I had connections to the Devils. Even though we have hung out a few times at the school council office.

Issei " neat I didn't know the student council was also Devils makes sense in the long run"

Saji " oh how pitiful it appears their king didn't trust her peerage enough to inform them of us"

Issei and saji got into an argument but then the 3x pawn set his eyes on me

Saji " and you I can tell your not even a devil what business does a lowly human have here"

(Y/n) " I have a few things I want to say but I believe you need to hear this. Weren't you a human at some point does that mean your parents are nothing but lowly beings. Are you saying your grandparents were nothing but cattle?"

Saji " don't talk about my family like that of course they're not low lives they are kind people "

After a moment of thinking he realized the meaning to my words than sighed

Saji " yeah yeah I understand now I won't act all high and mighty. ( he turns and sees Asia and hearts full his eyes) oh my aren't you beautiful "

He went to approach her but she scurried behind me and held my waist

Asia " ( y/n) protect me I don't know what he's doing"

(Y/n) " sorry man but I got dibs on a few people right now and she's one of them"

Asia blushes, Sona develops a glare.

Sona " what do you mean you have dibs on a few people?"

I smile

(Y/n) " oh I'm. Looking for potential mates and I have first come first serve on the the candidates unless they say otherwise and are not interested in me. "

Sona " so you're just a pervert looking for a harem "

(Y/n) " I won't deny I'm a pervert but it's natural for my species alpha males to have multiple mates So it's unlike a human who is just looking for sex most the time. With me its nature."

Sona lightens up but her curiosityis visible

Sona " and what exactly are you?"

I flash my eyes

(Y/n) " I'm a serpent "

Saji " yeah right you're probably a tiny snake that has some sort of spell that makes you look like a tall human"

Everyone looks at him Mad

Saji " what I'll believe it when I see it."

I laugh and wave him off

Rias " it's now or never to get a familiar so hurry up Everyone "

We all rush into a giant portal and are brought to a forest and a wierd man shows up I tell everyone I'd like to go by my self and they tell me be carful.
I of course go to the strongest presence in the forest a dragon I have previously met Tiamat.

I walk into a cave and am greatest by a large growl

Tiamat " who dares enter my cave "

I smile and turn to face the dragon

(Y/n) " oh my name is (y/n) and I'm here to see if your interesting in becoming my mate or my familiar, how about both after all I was awe struck by your beauty when we first met"

I am then pinned against the wall by a clawed hand

Tiamat " such a weak fool dares attempt to make me his mate let alone familiar. You truely are a fool. To make me a familiar one must impress me in battle and to become my mate you must defeat me "

I smile and warp us to a alternate space in which we could truly fight. Which shocked the dragon. But she must have thought it was a simple barrier spell that makes an alternate space to fight. No this is one of my own pocket dimensions .

Tiamat "no matter you will lose this fight but feel grateful knowing I'll spare your life pest "

She than launches a giant fire attack but is not prepared for what's next. The area is covered with smoke but once it dissipates Tiamat shook with fear, for what was infront of her was a serpent she hasn't seen since the day God died.

(Y/n) " do you really want me to attack you to prove I'm stronger ....... I guess I must win decisively "

I use magic to pin her to the ground and shocked her until she admitted defeat. I then went back to human former and healed her and placed the ultimate mark on her. A seal of being my mate .