Questions and Battle

(Y/n) pov

The Orc still have yet to ask me about my identity and past which has made me confront them about their lack of safety measures. As the club where all together I spoke up.

(Y/n) " you do know you guys are idiots right?"

They all look at me confused and offended.

Rias " what is that supposed to mean?"

(Y/n) " your lack of security and your negligence to information gathering "

Rias " I take offense to that we keep tight security for example look how
Good we are at hunting strays. And we know what going on in our territory the only reason we haven't dealt with the fallen in our territory is do to yours and issei's connection to them, that and the fact they have so far proven not to be a threat."

(Y/n) " that all may be true but I'm always hanging out with you guys but what do you know about me?"

Rias chuckled

Rias " now that's simple your name is (y/n) (l/n) your ridiculously tall your our friend and according to what you've told us your government records are false and your not human.................."

Realization struck her eyes and everyone else in the room printing them all to stand up and take fighting stances,  this includes Akeno whom I was previously laying on her lap causing me to hit the floor.

I stand up and stare at all of them

(Y/n) " told you that y'all were kinda stupid. I mean I told you that and none of you payed any mind I've been waiting for the questions"

I then took a step forward and kiba put a sword to my neck.

Kiba " please don't make me hurt you (y/n) "

I smiled and took a step back and proceeded to sit on the couch I was just on.

(Y/n) " there is no need for that kiba besides I will tell you this regardless of everything else I consider you all amongst my best friends my only other friends are Asia and Raynare If i can call her a friend of mine to begin with. so rest assured I'm on your side now I don't care if you stay ready to fight or if you relax either way I'll answer all your questions, and yes you know me by my real name."

After a second they all lowered there guard but we're still cautious. So they all stood by rias as they questioned me.

Rias " what are you "

(Y/n) " my true form is that of a giant serpent however I don't know the species for I am one of a kind"

I showed my snake eyes to them, and it's clear as day this caused discomfort
In the group especially Koneko.

Rias " what are you after?"

(Y/n) " well before now I usually kept to my self and watched over the world but I decided to join society and have fun and find potential soul mates. However I now have to more goals and that's to protect my loved ones and help issei grow."

This seems to calm them down a bit

Rias " what do you mean find mates? "