The Duel

(Y/n) pov

Me and Tiamat are on a flight back to Japan from Las Vegas where we had an amazing time. We went sightseeing had fun going to magic, and music shows we had some fine dining and we went to casinos. Matter of fact that's where I have quite the story to tell you see I did more than just wipe out every casino I actually won the deeds to each casino through gambling and taken advantage of desperate owners who were gonna owe me a fortune. Yeah they cheated beyond hard but I used my reality warping abilities to win every time. So yeah I officially own every casino, restaurant, hotel, stadium and well..... I literally own every property in Vegas including Vegas itself after I gambled the president of the United States for it and won. I'm basically keeping everything the same except for certain laws and regulations I'm adding and removing. Not only is the prospect in itself cool to begin with. But gaining all the profits and taxes I quite nice as well.

By far the most important and happiest thing that happened in Vegas is me and Tiamat decided to undergo a human marriage. We went with the Vegas classic "Elvis" priest to marry us, It was amazing.  You may be wondering why we're taking a plane back to Japan rather than teleport it's for two reasons to extend our honeymoon which we are doing both for us and to let rias fight riser and come back for the results. The second reason is well me and Tiamat wanted to try the human experience and it's  not bad hell we're even flying coach. And yes there was a crying baby but I helped the parents calm the little one down, only the baby saw it but what I did is imitate a cradle's spinning mobile by projecting the live image of the solar system rotating to the baby who was entranced by the sight and happily fell asleep.

We arrived back at my mansion around six pm and were greeted with news that got me furious. The bastard won the rating game and is currently in the process of the wedding ceremony, even though by official agreement he is supposed to duel me first in accordance to our agreement. So he must have pulled some strings to have it overlooked, well unfortunately to him I had him sign a blood pact in writing. This agreement is a sacred form of contract that no supernatural entity is able to break for it is soul bound. Breaking the contract causes death. The only one who would be able to overcome this sort of pact is me for I am beyond even death so nothing happens to me even if I break it.

After learning from Raynares note where the wedding ceremony is taking place me and Tiamat teleport there. We are met with double doors and can hear the ceremony take place on the other side. Tiamat busts down the doors. She walks through. I watch as guards attempt to surround her but are pushed away by the magical pressure of her shifting into her dragon form. The entire room is shocked.

Tiamat " I the heavenly dragon Tiamat hereby announce the arrival of my master and husband (y/n) (l/n) "

I walk forward through the entrance revealing myself.

Riser " what is the meaning of this I had sirzechs override our duel agreement as a favor he owed my father"

I smiled and pulled out of a void the contract.

(Y/n) " you certainly are a fool riser you signed this blood contract with me. No one not even God has the ability to nullify our duel if you attempt to run from our contest the contract will activate and you will die. So the duel will go on as previously discussed. This is an all out duel where the winner is decided by if his opponent cannot continue the or if you succeed in killing the opponent before he is unable to battle. If you are to win you would get my mates Asia Argento and Tiamat for yourself. If I win rias will be free to choose whoever she wants to be with as well as I will win your sister ravel Phoenix. She will be removed from your peerage and will become my property. "

Sirzechs " it's true there is nothing anyone in existence can do for you now you must fight mr (l/n). I'm sorry lord Phoenix you wasted your favor"

Lord Phoenix " no problem sirzechs it's not your fault my problematic son gets into situations without understanding the repercussions of his actions. All that's left to see is if the man who tamed and married the famous Tiamat can actually win in a fight against my son. However I can tell he's not a devil so his chances don't look good."

Sirzechs " I heard from grayfia and rias that he claims not to be a human instead he claimed to be a serpent. However the truth is still unknown."

We were then walked outside into an area we could battle as everyone watched.

Sirzechs " the battle may begin"

Riser launched a large fire attack at me which covered me in fire.

Riser " the pitiful human has been defeated now fetch me my new woman "

The fire went away and I was standing there unharmed.

(Y/n) " I did say I wasn't human you know but I guess it's time to reveal my true form "

I flew into the air and everybody watched as I begin to shed my skin scarring all who watched. They watched as more former shell fell to the floor.

Lord Phoenix " where is he?!?!"

That's when I released powerful aura and showed them my true form.

(Y/n) "IM RIGHT UP HERE"

Everyone's eyes widened in fear except Tiamat and not gonna lie seeing Asia look at me with fear kinda hurt but I'll explain everything to her later. Only two pairs of eyes lit up with recognition from seeing my true form lord Phoenix and Sirzechs. So either they were at that battle of heard of me. But given the fear radiating off of lord riser as well as his shaking makes me think he was the one who was at the battle where Sirzechs just heard of me. But his lack of uncontrollable fear tells me he only heard some of the story.

Riser " hah you think I'll fall for that illusion I know you haven't truly left that body "

He began to blast more fire at my former skin.

I then used magic to rip his body in half from his waist. You could see him struggle to use Phoenix tears so he didn't die so  I let him. The look of realization hit as he now stared with fear at my true form. He then drops to one knee.

Riser " I surrender "

You can see his tears and piss soaked pants.

I then turn back to my human body

(Y/n) " wise choice . You hear that rias your free "

After a few moments of silence her peerage begins to cheer and the Devils who witnessed the battle who were originally  here for the wedding started to gossip.  I looked over to see a ravel walking up to me. I used magic to remove the Chess piece from her and hand it back to riser. I then place a mate mark on her. 

Ravel " um m-master what is this mark you put on me "

(Y/n)  " the mark signifies your one of my mates. I chose you because I could tell you were a good person from the energy of your soul as well as I could visibly see you were unhappy with your current situation. Also you have splendid thighs"

Before Anyone could talk to me I grabbed Asia, Tiamat and ravel and left through a portal.