Meeting the orc

(Y/n) pov

I'm watching issei's date and I'm making it known I'm watching even issei himself keeps taking glances at me.

At the end of the date when they are at a fountain I'm casual sitting on a bench watching them I received a hateful glare from Raynare . Yeah I know her name I will use my omniscient powers when I see fit.

As soon as she asked him to die for her I watched as he was impaled. I then ran up healed him and held a blade to the fallen a neck and the two of them were confused. Then issei realized what happened and he broke down.

Issei " why did you try to kill me I have genuine feelings for you, do you know how painful that was"

Raynare " it was order from above so no hard feeling, but I admit for a pervert you gave me a good time on the date."

(Y/n) " well Raynare the boy is under my protection and I'm infinitely more powerful than you so we have two options. You either die or you give him a lap pillow while stroking his head and calming him down. Then you will be allowed to leave when he's stable. But I do expect you to give him a second date next Saturday. "

Raynare " well shit  I'll take that over death  any day besides I admit issei is quite cute now that I look at him seeing the sad look in his eyes. It's a deal i genuinely will date him as long as I'm able to report his status to my higher ups. I'm also curious about you and your powers but I'll digress"

She then sat down and went back to her Yuma form and she gave issei a lap pillow under the tree. I watched she continued to stroke his hair, you could tell in her eyes she began to feel peaceful and developed some nurturing feelings toward the pervert.

As this continued I teleported behind the devil in the bushes and spoke up.

(Y/n) " I'm sorry to inform you but this is my territory now."

The white haired devil nekomata attacked me but failed as I just placed a hand on her head which she couldn't fight because of my size and strength, I began massaging her head much too her confusion.

????" Who are you ?"

(Y/n) " I'm (y/n) (l/n ) pleasure to meet you. I'm not human in case you were wondering. Tell your master I'll let issei choose whether he wants to become a devil or not. We will also meet you tomorrow after school have someone pick us up after class"

She nodded then teleported away I turned back around to see Raynare give issei a kiss on the cheek before flying away. I walked up to him

Issei " dude what Just happened "

(Y/n )" you just got introduced to a new world that has been hidden from most. Here you will have the opportunity too surpass anything you ever dreamt of up until now, I will be your mentor in this new and strange world. Much will be explained tomorrow. To keep you from worrying to much think of it this way. You just gained your first harem member In Raynare now you will have to make hard choices and push yourself to greater heights. But I will be there to help you. See you tomorrow"

The next day after class

Girls " Oh my god it's kiba "

Kiba " can mr Hyoudo and (l/n) come with me please"

Issei looks to me for approval and I nod
We then both get up and follow the blonde.

We arrive at the clubroom and are introduced to the members. They began to explain the  supernatural to him an show they were Devils and how Raynare was a fallen angel. They continued to go on about the factions and how he was a sacred gear holder and that he would need protection. And she offered him the choice to become a devil.

I chimed in explaining to him the pros. And cons about it but then proceeded to explain how good of a house the Gremory were and How he would still have plenty of freedom and would be able to reach great heights with their help.  This lead to the girl I now know as rias to give me a warm smile for how I was talking highly  about her family.

He made the choice to join the Devils and I assisted him before he could go through with it.

(Y/n) " issei wait!!!( this brought everyone's eyes on me) before you do this I wold have to remove the restrictions that have for some reason been placed on your body. ( they all look confused) It seems that a curse was put on you before you were born but whoever did it wasn't committed to the act and gave up halfway, maybe you were the wrong target. Right now as a human you would not notice the restriction other than you being weaker than average and not being able to develop muscle growth. Now as a devil or any supernatural being this would also affect your magic. "

I placed a hand on him and removed the restrictions he glowed for a minute then you could see his muscles become slightly more defined.

Issei " wow I really do feel stronger thanks master "

Yeah he begun  to refer to me as his mentor

(Y/n) " it's a good thing I did it before you became a devil because it would have been irreversible"

He Gulped and the ORC stood still stunned by my power to break curses and ability to sense the hidden that even their trained eyes couldn't notice.

The Devils were all surprised when all of the pawns used on issei were turned into mutation pieces. I then explained that if I didn't remove the curse they would have all Been normal. The Devils cheered on the fact they gained a new member with such potential.

I was then offered to become a piece but I explained how I was too powerful for any of them to work on me she then tested it out with her remaining pieces and was surprise that they were rejected so outwardly that they couldn't even touch my body. We spent the rest of the day talking and I decided to help issei give out fliers. I began to explain to him his sacred gear and he was surprised that it had the potential to surpass gods let alone that his own body has high potential itself. After that I trained him a bit in close quarters combat and. Gave him a proper workout regimen to start on. I
Then went home and plotted what was to come next.