The Exorcists

Author note sorry i spelt the title wrong spellcheck is not helping

(Y/n) pov

I woke up feeling a bit groggy and noticed everyone has already left for school without me. I then notice that I'm actually two hours late for school so instead of rushing I casually walked to school.

I walked into class.

Teacher " where have you been Mr (l/n) it's highly unprofessional to be so late without a reason, you now have detention"

I then slapped the shit out of the teacher everyone in class was shocked. The girls looked at me like I'm crazy. I then used magic. Erasing the humans memories and replacing them with what I wanted.

Teacher " ah (f/n) thanks for grabbing the papers from the office I asked you to. (Rubs face ) why does my face hurt so bad"

he then looked down to see he pissed his pants from the force of my smack earlier.

He then ran  out of the room embarrassed .

I calmly took my seat as the supernatural people in my class were just shocked.

Issei whispered to me.

Issei " dude what the fuck "

I replied

(Y/n) " I'll be dammed of that piece of shit talks to me like that after he was caught cheating on his wife last week, lucky I don't erase him from existence ."

Tiamat was trying her hardest not to bust out laughing

After every one went to the clubroom when I instead decided to go to the student council office and flirt with Sona a bit with the guise of playing chess needless to say she was flustered by my sweet talking to her and because I was dominating her in chess. I also asked her about her family which she told me about them, and I got to learn some interesting things about her older sister.

After leaving the student council much to saji relief.  I returned to the Orc room where I was met with the girls having a meeting with the two exorcists I seen yesterday  and the seen was quite tense. I then watched as the church members then insulted Asia and demanded she let herself be slain by them so I did what was natural and  walked up behind them without them realizing grabbed their Excalibur prices and held it to the throats of the two who cornered my mate.

(Y/n) " so you two think you can just walk. In here insult my friends and then demand the life of one of my mates I ought to kill you right now .

The blue haired priestess pulled another sword out and used it to deflect the blades by the pairs necks.

Xenovia " let go of the excaliburs you devil I should have known you filthy beings were working with the fallen!"

Rias than explained the whole situation why I attacked them and how I'm not a devil. She tried to remedy things between the pair and me so I relented and gave there sword back under the agreement they don't mess with my loved ones again. They left and rias explained to me why they visited. That's when kiba began to go into a rage about the holy swords catching me off guard. I was then. Informed of his past by rias who whispered it to me when he was still raging. And not gonna lie as the person who destroyed Excalibur in the first place I felt kind of guilty. That's when I used magic to create a new holy sword made for kiba to destroy so I he get practice on destroying the Excalibur parts to which the Orc was surprised of my ability and kiba was greatful for the practice. He also learned that he did not posess the strength to destroy the sword I made so he stored it for the future.

I decided to leave the whole situation alone unless I was asked for help. I decided to go to the underworld and have a nearing with rias's brother. I teleported in front of him much to his surprise.

Sirzechs " ah your mr (l/n) who helped my younger sister how may I help you "

(Y/n) " simple I came to explain to you who I truly am as you got to see my true form against riser but you seemed to have vague knowledge of me so I was wondering what that was.? "

He then proceeded to explain to me how much history books there is a small reference to me showing up during the Great War however they have no information why I did or what I did just that I appeared I then asked him to get lord Phoenix as he seemed to be someone on the battle field. He then said that was unnecessary as his father had fought along side lord Phoenix and would probably no of me as well. So he brought his father zeoctus Gremory. Zeoctus was explained about how I saved rias from the marriage which he thanked me for
Then Sirzechs began to ask him what he knew about a Giant serpent who appeared during the Great War. And you could see the father face pale and his blood ran cold as he began to shake. The father than told Sirzechs everything that happened the first time I appeared. Which made Sirzechs go pale In return. He then took out a photo from my fight versus riser and asked. If this is what the serpent looked like to which zeoctus fell to his knees and nodded his head.

Sirzechs " w-well father say hello to (y/n) (l/n) here for he's the one in the photo "

They both slowly turned to face me with my snake eyes activated to which they both seemed as if they were about to die of a heart attack. I then laughed and changed my  eyes back to normal. I then explained to them that I'm here to look for mates and friends as well as to enjoy life. I then explained how I view rias as a potential mate which caught both their interest as well as made them a scared for their sister/daughter .

I then gave them a message I expected them to repeat to the three factions.

(Y/n) " explain to them who I am and why I'm here then let them know I will destroy anything that gets in my way."

I then left them to inform the leaders of all factions for they all need to
Know.

Finally word will truly spread about me, time to go home and take care of my mates I'm sure they'll be hungry for dinner so I decided to make a special Indian curry. As for my clone with gasper things are going great the boys has learned a lot in the. Short time as well as we've bonded greatly.