Introducing Tiamat

(Y/n) pov

I walk back to the group with Tiamat following me in her dragon form and once they see me they freak out.

Issei " holy shit (y/n) there is a huge dragon behind you "

The familiar master bows down.

Familiar master " it's an honor for you to grace us with your presence almighty dragon Tiamat. May I ask what brings you here"

The more knowledgable members of rias's and Sona's peerages all look absolutely shocked.

Tiamat " this man (y/n) has succeeded in not only making me his familiar but also one of his mates"

I smile

(Y/n) " actually your my first official mate"

The group watched on shocked

Tiamat " ah now that is actually quite pleasing"

She then transforms to her human form

I then wrap an arm around her and pull her close  and kiss her causing her to blush

I then wrap an arm around her and pull her close and kiss her causing her to blush.

This causes all the girls to blush and I get a jealous look from saji and a thumbs up from issei.

Rias " how did you possibly mange to do that Tiamat is one of the doc steongest Dragons to exist it said she could even rival the two dragon emperors".

Tiamat " please I'm stronger than draigg and Albion both tried to duel me for the right to be my mate and I defeated them both swiftly"

Sona " wait you duel to choose whose your mate does them that mean (y/n) beat you "

Tiamat smirked

Tiamat " he out classes me I'm everyday it couldn't even be called a fight. I'm lucky to have found such a strong and worthy mate, doesn't hurt he's quite attractive as well"

I smiled and hugged her.

(Y/n) "well how'd it go for you guys get any familiars?"

Rias " Asia got a sprite dragon and issei got a slime I'm surprised he managed to tame it. The thing originally went to dissolve our clothes but he talked to it stopping it"

Sona " saji failed to get one "

(Y/n) " that's so cool Asia you got a dragon I'm so proud of you ( she blushed and warmly smiled) as for you issei I'm impressed by your growth had this been a month ago you would have cheered it on to dissolve their clothes."

Issei " thanks master I appreciate it "

We all teleport back into the clubroom and the student council exits.

(Y/n) " tiamat as my mate you will live with me and I'll treat you right. Also although we may make love we aren't gonna have children until we gather all of my mates. You can also help me with finding them. Also would you be interested in joining us in school?"

Tiamat " oh can't wait to take me yet huh... Well I agree I would love to mate with you as well my husband. Also this seems like it could be fun finding potential mates to join us"

Asia " hold it right there I won't be left behind by you ( she grabs on to my arm) I will also be one of (y/n's) mates. After all I-i love him"

We all look at her stunned except for Tiamat who eyes her up and down.

Tiamat " looks like I've successfully found you another mate"

I sternly look at Asia

(Y/n) " are you sure? their is no going back!"

Asia " yes ever since I met you I have felt nothing but love and kindness which was the first time in my life experiencing such feelings, I now if I become yours I will be happy for the rest of my life! "

I look into her eyes and see pure determination and use my supreme abilities to tell she is truthful and pure of heart in her intentions . I then pull her foward and kiss her. While I mark her with my symbol using my other hand.

Asia  blushes when I pull away, what catches my attention is that i see intrigue in rias's eyes that go hand in hand with the jealousy she is also showing

Rias " may I ask just what that symbol is and what it does. "

I grin

(Y/n) ' oh this is the mark of my mate as you can see I just gave it to Asia and Tiamat already received hers. What it does is binds me and my mates together physically and spiritually therefore anyone who possess my mark will only be able to harmed by things that could harm me. It also prevents the nasty side effects of aging therefore even if they age until the point that there species would be considered elderly they would always appear youthful and never deteriorate. They will also be immune to the elements, toxins, radiation, psychic attacks and illness. They would not require oxygen, water or nourishment in order to survive. However it does not increase their strength or abilities. So if some one more powerful were to attempt to force themselves on them I have made it so the person who attempts to assault them are teleported to me. Also those who are marked will be able to locate those who are also marked as well as locating me and vice versa. also those who I've marked would no longer feel any physical , mental or emotional attraction to anyone other than me or their fellow marked "

I took in  a deep breath after my long lecture.  They all looked shocked.

Issei " isn't that a bit to overpowered????"

Rias " indeed something that powerful  could not be accomplished even if the four great Satans came together to make it"

Akeno " Ara Ara not only to make such as strong dragon submit to you. But now this. Your mysterious power excites me, Also your cute face doesn't hurt. Oh how could I forget that kiss you gave me I'm sure none could satisfy me with kissing other than you after your performance"

She licks her lips.  I laugh

(Y/n) " sorry about that Akeno I didn't realize that sort of kissing was meant for lovers at the Time. Well sorry everyone I have to go shoe these two around their new home...... And make love to them "

I brought them home showed them around and Made love to them for  thirteen hours straight needless to say they were so exhausted. They stayed home from school. Meanwhile I went through the rest of the day wanting more.