5: Busy souls

June 12, Wednesday.
4:58 PM

"Looks like with all this stuff I'm going to have to do, I won't have any time to play." I sulk. I never would've expected that the amount of activities in 3rd year would be this much worst than 2nd year. How much more when I get to 4th year then college!? I can't get rid of my gaming life!

Welp. I guess I should inform the rest about my absence.

I quickly log in on Divine Spring, and luckily all four of my best friends in the game are on.

WhatAnAngel

"Hey guys ╥﹏╥"

PeppermintXO

"Hey Angel! I haven't seen you go online yesterday, is something wrong?"

XxDreadfulGamerxX

"Angel are you alright? :(("

WhatAnAngel

"Yeah... I just got so busy yesterday. And I won't be able to play today because I'm so busy with schoolwork, so I just came on to inform you guys :((."

PeppermintXO

"I was too yesterday! I came on pretty late actually, that's probably why none of you were on when I logged in."

XxDreadfulGamerxX

"Same here. I'm also going to be pretty busy too. I got quite the hectic schedule."

WhatAnAngel

"Ify!! (╥_╥)"

SoggyCerealO

"Can't relate. Anyways, goodluck guys! If you all are busy with IRL situations, I suggest you all attend to them first."

PeppermintXO

"Yeah, you're right. Well see you tomorrow I guess guys?"

WhatAnAngel

"Yeah, see ya!"

XxDreadfulGamerxX

"See ya guys, take care everyone!"

And I logged out.

Oooohkay. So time to make the outline of my speech. Since I have to talk about what is so great about my school, I have to begin with the good points of the school.

So, what is so good about my school?

It's pretty normal.

It has all the facilities needed.

There isn't really anything wrong, But I don't see anything that makes it so unique.

Eh.

I take my pen and begin writing down some ideas, squeezing them out like i'm trying to make juice. Every thought counts!

I put down every little good quirk and detail about my school and soon enough I was able to write down enough information to make a decent sized speech. Next, I make a draft of the speech.

5:40 PM

"Finished!" I threw my pen at my notebook then layed down on my bed in relief. My back slightly ached after spending almost an hour thinking and writing.

I should send this to Prof and see what he has to say about it. I want to get this speech over with so that I can relax.

I sit back up after a few minutes then take my phone, turning it on.

The moment it turned on, it immediately began beeping with messages. Mostly coming from the groupchat with Sylvie, Prof, and Theo.

School advertisement event chat

5:43 PM

Sylvie: Lydia is on! Heya Lydiii! :))

Eh- eyo!:Me

Sylvie: Have you started your speech yet?

Yeah, I just finished it.:Me

Theo: Woah that's quick.

Sylvie: Yeah! Me and Theo were just getting started not so long ago.

Oh... Good luck you two!:Me

Theo: Thanks

Sylvie: Thankies!!

I was planning to prof the speech... I guess I'll just send it here so you guys have a guid to follow.:Me

Prof. Adley: Great job Lydia! I knew you'd never fail me.

Sylvie: sure! Send it here uwu

Alrighty, and you're welcome prof.
[Image sent] :Me

Theo: That's quite long. Did you write that all right now?

Yeah:Me

Theo: You have my respect.

Prof. Adley: Wonderful! :") Your speech is very well written, and looking at it as a parent that wants to enroll their children, I'd very much pick the school.

Sylvie: Omg!!! It was very persuading Lydyyy~ <3 I love it.

Aww hehe thanks everyone, but all it was is a simple speech OvO:Me

Sylvie: Heh, if it's really that simple then you might as well do mine for me!

Theo: Aight, I'm going to go and do my speech now, see you guys!

Sylvie: See ya Theo!

See ya. Imma go too!:Me

After saying goodbye to the group, I shut my phone back off and turn my 3DS on to play pokémon. Since my friends on Divine Spring are busy, I'll just play on my own for now.

•••

Eyy! Good mornoonevenight readers!

My apologies if this chapter is short sksks XD

But I kinda dk what else to put in the chapter- (Other than writing about Lydia playing pokemon lmaoo sksksksks)

Anywho, what's yer fave pokémons? OwO