Epilogue

January 18, Saturday
9:00 AM

D i v i n e m a s t e r s

G r a n d t o u r n a m e n t

Theo and Lydia arrive at the game dome, both prepared and nervous for the event.

They were going to go against players who joined for fun, and players who joined to make a statement. Something like "I'm king, I rule this game."

And they joined for both the fun of it, and to make a statement.

Putting that aside, they were to meet both PeppermintXO and SoggyCerealO.

"I'm a little anxious right now..." Lydia holds on to Theo's sleeve while they head over to the east of the dome and take their seats on the 8th row.

That's where they would wait for their two friends.

"Do you want me to go buy you any snacks?" Theo asks her.

"Nah I'm good for now."

"Aight."

Months have passed since the two have became a couple. They've had their fair share of arguments and sweet moments. Sometimes a little too sweet and people would go from "aww" to "get married already!" Or something like "get a room!".

Both families approved of the relationship, and the two became the schools "power couple."

Lydia also got her brand new laptop and quit her job. Arianna of course, followed. Dean wasn't happy about it.

It was quite the happy beginning for the two.

"They should be here soon, right?" Lydia asks.

"Depends on where they are coming from."

"Well even if they took the plane, they would've arrived days early, right?"

"You never know Lydia."

"Heh."

"Don't heh me, drinking too much soda gave you the stupid."

"What did you say!?" Lydia hisses at him and gently punches his arm. "I don't have the stupid! You are the one that's stupid."

"Lydia? Theo?" A female voice cuts the two off from continuing their trivial argument.

Lydia and Theo lift their heads and see an unfamiliar boy and their fellow schoolmate Sylvie holding hands, the two look at each other and then to Sylvie. "What are you doing here!? And whose he?"

"What are you guys doing here?" The two groups asked simultaneously.

"We're here waiting for our friends, because we're going to take part in the tournament together." Lydia tells Sylvie.

"So are we." Sylvie replies. The two groups then stare at each other in silence for roughly two minutes.

The silence gave Theo chills, urging him to bring something up and kill the silence."You guys have no where to be?"

"Well me and my friends discussed that we reserve these seats." Sylvie points at the two seats beside Lydia.

"Oh..." Theo responds nonchalantly, then begins to think.

"Wait..."

"What is it Theo?" Lydia looks at him curiously.

"WAIT A MOMENT-" Theo jumps out of his seat, after just realizing this stupid stupid coincidence.

End

---

Thank you so much guys!

The story has finally come to an end.

Sorry if the epilogue feels rushed :p but I've been kinda gloomy lately, also extremely busy, and I keep procrastinating on writing this friggin epilogue. I just wanna get over with it XD

Anyways, if there's anything you guys would like to ask me, just comment! [Kinda like a Q&A]