Chapter 1 - Party

Pov Midoriya
Our lips clashed again, the kiss heating up quickly. He pushed me against the wall, pushing his knee between my legs while keeping his hands on either side of my head. He trailed down, leaving my lips and kissing my neck. I moaned softly as he sucked my soft spot.

Meanwhile the music was blaring in the background, the others still partying hard in the common room. Most were dancing and singing along to the music. Others were playing some drinking games, getting totally wasted. It was already too late for me, really... The amount of alcohol in my system destroyed all reasoning, I was just living on inpuls right now. I bet it's the same for him...

The agressive blond pulled back, gazing drunkily into my eyes with a certain lust. I felt my face heat up and my gaze lowered from his eyes to his lips.
"Damn Deku... Your lips are so fucking addictive..." he breathed, brushing my cheek with the back of his hand.
"Then kiss me again, Kacchan~" I smiled, my fingers travelling through his wild blond hairs in a desperate attempt to get his lips back on mine.

"Fuck" he cursed before he made our lips meet again. We moved in sync and soon tongues were involved. Bakugou moaned a little as he pushed himself even closer to me. By now, his knee was also rubbing against my crotch, making a new sensation shoot through me.
"Kacchan~" I moaned as he pulled back again. I was panting, not being able to get over this amazing feeling.

"Oi! Bakubro! We're gonna play some-!"

Kirishima instantly stopped talking as he walked in on us in our current position.
"Fuck off shitty hair! Can't you see I'm busy?!" Katsuki yelled in anger before roughly kissing me. I totally ignored the fact Kirishima was staring as I returned the kiss with passion. His leg rubbed my lower region, making me moan out loud.

"Dude, check this out" Kirishima said, holding his laughter as he made a picture. Kaminari gasped as he saw what was happening. The fact I was making out with Kacchan came as a shock to the whole class. To me, to him, to everyone else... But I couldn't care less at this point.

"Deku!" Uraraka gasped.
"What the hell are you doing?! With that dude of all people!"
She was drunk, like most people of the class. And she had the tendency to agressively voice her opinion when in this state...

"Can none of you extra's leave us be?!" Bakugou hissed, harshly pulling away from me. I whined, stumbling behind Katsuki, my arms reaching out for him. He was about to throw down with Ochako when Iidia came in between them.
"Kacchan~! I want you~!" I moaned, flinging myself onto Bakugou's back. I started kissing his neck sloppily while my hands roamed his chest. I wanted his shirt to come off so I could feel his muscles!

"Midoriya is faaaaaaar gone!" Mina yelled, laughing, before taking a big sip straight from the bottle.

"Come here you fucking nerd" Bakugou groaned, turning around and smashing his lips against mine. People rooted for us as the kiss intensified and pictures were made. This was something that would never happen again and they knew it.
"Bakugou is gonna be livid in the morning" Jirou laughed.
"Yeah, I didn't know they would actually start to like each other when drunk!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Shut up you damn dumbass! I'm trying to fucking enjoy myself! Wasn't that the whole damn point of this stupid party?!" Katsuki hissed, blasting Denki. I laughed, finding it all very amusing as Kacchan wrapped his arms around me once more.
"Let's get out of here"
"Thought you'd never ask" I slurred, leaning onto his chest, my legs slowly giving out.

"I don't want any inappropriate things happening in our dormitory!" Iidia shouted as we giggled while making our way towards the elevator.
"Shut up four eyes! I do whatever the fuck I want!" Bakugou yelled, kissing me fiercely as the elevator doors closed on us. We were finally alone... The music was muted but still audible.