Chapter 16 - Attack

Pov Bakugou
Just like Kiri said, Aizawa was all over the ultrasound. He was happy I kept him updated and I showed him. Of course he didn't express it with many words, as always, and his face didn't give away much either. But if there is anything I'm good at it's reading people who are expressionless. You could say I have some experience on the matter...

"You're here fast" he stated as I arrived at ground omega.
"Yeah, well, those shitheads are assholes" I scowled, fighting with my black shirt. Damnit! I'm really getting fat! Stupid baby!
"Something wrong with your costume?"
"N-no... I'm growing a stomach and it's annoying" I grumbled.

"So that's why you're here so fast. Someone noticed, didn't they?"
"Tch" I scowled, crossing my arms.
"Like hell I care about what those idiots see or think! Those stupid hormones are messing with my whole system... I'm way too fucking emotional"

"It's called pregnancy. It'll only get worse"
"Don't remind me" I grunted, seeing the class slowly arrive bit by bit.
"Hey Kacchan!"
'Oh fuck...' Deku jumped onto me, hugging me tightly. I scowled but he didn't let go and deep down I didn't want him to... Fuck. I've really gone soft!

Aizawa explained the exercise when 1-B arrived and we got settled in on the grounds. Both teams had a camp in which they had to collect the balls.
"There should be people at the base at all times, to protect our points from the others" Deku said, instantly coming up with a strategy.

"Those with speed should try and steal some points of the other team and those with offensive powers should engage in combat. All others need to focus on the search and avoid enemies. Just collect points and bring them back to camp"
"I like the sound of beating the shit out people" I grinned, slamming my hand down on my fist while creating a blast.

"It's a simple but good contructed strategy, one the enemy has come up with too, no doubt" Iidia stated.
"Then we'll just have to be better!" Kirishima exclaimed.
"No one should go out alone. Collecters should be tailed by a combat unit in case they get attacked" Deku muttered.

"So in which group will you be?" Uraraka asked Izuku.
"I think I'm going for speed and stealth" he smiled.
"I'll stay here to protect our points" Todoroki said.
"Wanna join us and kick ass Bakugou?" Kaminari asked while grinning, standing next to Kirishima. Both Ashido and Sero were going to be in the stealth group so they wouldn't coming us.

"Hell yeah" I smirked. Kaminari had seen my true nature yesterday evening but for some reason I didn't mind all that much. We'd talked about him and Shinsou a lot and a bit about me and Midoriya. He'd try to pry into Kiri's love life but that rock head never let anything about it slip. Stubborn little ass...
"Alright! Let's move out!" Izuku smiled, charging One For All.

I rolled my eyes, starting to head in the direction of the enemy camp. Sure we would find some extra's out there to slaughter.
"Hey, wait up Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled, running after me with Kaminari.
"Then keep up the fucking pace" I hissed.
"And be quiet! We're ambushing those bastards"
"Right! We'll keep in touch you guys!" Denki shouted towards camp.

We'd recieved earbuds to communicate within our team and on a certain freqency with our teachers, who were observing our every move. It didn't take us a long time to find some 1-B hero wannabe's to beat the crap out of. That metal Kirishima guy and big fist girl to be specific. I noticed that after training camp this summer those two had been together almost permantely. Not that I cared about their relationship or anyone else's for that matter.

"Time for a rematch, don't you think?" Testutestu asked, grinning at Kiri.
"Oh you're on" the red head responded. And so our fight started. I mean, I could take them out with ease, certainly that big sister figure of 1-B, but I'd like to see how the others have improved. Besides, that metal freak was immune to my quirk if not weakened first, so I'll let him be for the time being.