Chapter 19 - Double Date

Pov Bakugou
"Come on, it will be fun!" Deku pleaded.
"Yeah Bakugou, please~" Kaminari whined.
"Shinsou won't agree to it if it's just the two of us! He's so shy... And you two are the only other couple that knows about us being together"

"Not my fucking problem" I grunted.
"But double dating is fun Kacchan!" Izuku said, clinging onto me.
"Please~ Kami and Shinsou are such a cute couple!"
"Tch" I scowled, crossing my arms.

It's been a few weeks since the League of Villains attacked UA and my stomach has grown, a small baby bump visible. Luckily it was the middle of winter so hiding it with oversized clothes wasn't a problem. Every teacher was aware of my situation now so I can get the right help when I need to.

We were seated in Midoriya's room right now. Well, I was tricked into coming here...
"Please Kacchan~" Deku whined, putting up his big puppy eyes.
"Argh, fine!" I hissed.
"Whoohoo!" the two idiots yelled in victory, high fiving.
"Wait, you pulled it off?" Kirishima asked confused, walking into the room.

"Never underestimate the power of Midoriya's puppy eyes" Denki stated with a wide grin.
"I'm gonna tell Shinsou right away! He'll be so happy!"
With that the electric blond left the room, closing the door behind him.
"Love you Kacchan" Deku smiled, kissing me on my cheek.
"Hell no, give me a real kiss" I demanded, pointing at my lips.

"Getting needy Kacchan~?" Deku grinned, crawling into my lap. I blushed, looking away, only to see Kiri looking at us with an awkward stare.
"Kiri, please leave us alone for a moment" Izuku whispered, placing kisses in my neck.
"Let me thank you for real Kacchan~"
"I-I'm going" the red head said quickly, taking a few steps back.

"Have fun Bakubro~"

"Fuck you shitty hair!" I hissed as my face turned beet red. Deku was sucking my neck right in front of him! What the hell has gotten into him?!
"No, fuck you" Deku purred into my ear before grinding a little onto me. The door was slammed shut, making me finally release a low moan.

"That's what I wanna hear" Deku chuckled, sucking my neck again.
"W-why are you so turned on all of the sudden?" I asked, slowly being pushed onto the bed.
"I dunno... We just haven't done anything quite like this in a while, have we?" he asked, slithering his hands underneath my shirt and trailing over my stomach.

"Ugh, I'm so horny Kacchan!" he whined, grinding onto me again. I've never seen this side of Izuku before... No, that's not true. One time, that time... I moaned again, starting to pant a bit. I groaned, holding him still and glaring at him for a moment.
"No"
"No..?" he repeated confused. Oh my God his tone and face are so innocent I can't take this! Come on, push through!

"No" I confirmed, making him pout.
"Okay, I guess... I won't force you" he muttered, getting off my lap. I noticed he'd already gotten hard. It looked really uncomfortable...
"But I can help you with that, i-if you want to" I whispered, a blush spreading over my face.

"A-are you sure? I mean, I can do it myself-" he muttered, his confidence having faded away the moment I turned him down.
"Yeah, come on, get back here" I ordered, pointing at my lap.
"Take off the pants. Now"

- - - - -

"You're late" Todoroki stated as Dabi walked up to him in front of the hospital. It was strange, but the two had somehow build up a peaceful routine. They would come and visit their mom together. Talk about what was going on in their lives and telling stories about times lost long ago. It was nice. Shoto quite liked it, in fact.

The only thing he didn't like was the fact his older brother, the one he used to look up to, is now a villain. None the less, while they were here they had an unspoken truce. They weren't villain and hero. They were simply brothers and nothing more than that.