Chapter 6 - Spying

"And? Did they say anything?" Mina asked as Jirou pulled her plug out of the wall.
"You're not gonne believe this..." she whispered, casting a glance at Kaminari, who was laughing with the fact Midoriya looked all flustered after people asked him about him and Bakugou. Did the electric blonde return her feelings? Wait. How did Kirishima even know she liked him?! Was she really that obvious..?

"Earth to Jirou! What have you got?" Ashido asked impatiently.
"R-right, uhm, BakuDeku meeting in my room. Tell the others"
Only a few minutes later they were listening to the recording in Jirou's room.
"Wait... What does Kiri mean? Set you up with Kaminari?" Mina asked, frowning.

"I don't know either girl" Jirou sighed.
"Apparently he has feelings for me or whatever"
"I didn't know you have feelings for Todoroki, Yaoyorozu" Tsuyu asked, putting a finger on her cheek as if in thought.
"I-I don't really know myself either... It's what Eijirou is helping me figure out. He's surprisingly good at this stuff"

"Yeah, they didn't used to call us the cupid couple for no reason" Ashido stated proudly. They all know she and Kirishima went to the same middle school so they've know each other for a while.
"That guy is so into the feels, like, seriously. He knows when you like someone before you even know you like someone. It's like his second quirk. Abnormal"

"So you two used to set people up in middle school?" Uraraka asked surprised.
"Oh yeah, all the time! We had an almost perfect succes rate"
"So if we can get Kirishima in on this, our BakuDeku mission is garantied to have promising results..?" Momo deducted, suddenly smiling wickedly at Jirou.
"You know, Ochako isn't the only one who'll be making sacrefices for this mission..."

"W-what do you mean?" the rock-n-roll chick asked, backing away a little.
"You heard them Jirou! If you and Denki get together by the end of the week, Kiri will help Bakugou seduce Midoriya!" Mina exclaimed.
"Guys! If she doesn't like him, we can't force her to-" Ochako started, thinking this was the perfect excuse. If they failed to bring the two of them together she might've still got a chance with Deku!

"No, it's fine, I'll do it" Jirou said.
"Wait, really?" Tsu asked.
"I'm not really a fan of letting you toy with someone's feelings like that-"
"I'm not toying" she stated, blushing a little.
"I-I actually like him a little as well..."

"Aaah! This is just perfect!" Ashido exclaimed, standing up.
"We're going to Kiri right now and get you guys together asap!"
She pulled Jirou up and dragged her out of the room, leaving the other girls confused.

"Isn't it Kirishima's turn to cook?" Momo wondered out loud.
"Well, it's not like anyone can top Bakugou's cooking" Asui said.
"Yeah, Sero's sandwiches were pretty lame yesterday" Uraraka agreed.
"Why don't we go downstairs to see what he's making? It's almost time for dinner anyways" Yaoyorozu suggested.

- - - - -

Pov Midoriya
Thursday evening, Kaminari's turn to cook. He messed up, big time. The kitchen caught fire, twice. Todoroki had to contain it with his ice to make sure the whole dorm wouldn't burn down. The electric blond shrugged it off though, accepting his defeat in the contest rather quickly. Strange... He's normally never so easy to give in...

"You gave up easily" Sero stated. So I'm not the only one who noticed.
"You want me to set the kitchen on fire a third time or something?" he chuckled, earning a glare from Todoroki, who was still melting his ice away.
"Don't. You. Dare"

"I agree, Kaminari is to never set foot in the kitchen again" Yaoyorozu stated, crossing her arms.
"Ahw, come one guys-"
"She is right! You are a danger to yourself and our fellow classmates!" Iidia exclaimed, mimicking a robot as he spoke. I laughed a little at that, so did some others. They continued to argue as I let my eyes wander off towards the boy next to me.