Chapter 13 - Double Booked

Pov Midoriya
"You two should have some alone time, like real alone time" Ochako sighed.
"Take him on a date this weekend or something"
"You really think that'll help?" I asked unsure. We were making our way downstairs after talking about my relationship struggles up in my room.
"Only one way to find out" she shrugged.

"But the two of you need a serious conversation so better make it a little fun right?"
"I guess that's true" I chuckled, rubbing the back of my head.
"Oi! You're doing it all wrong! Stop screwing up the recipe shitty hair!"
We looked surprised into the kitchen, seeing Kacchan scold Kirishima as they were seemingly preparing dinner.

"Ah! Midoriya save me!" he called out, pulling me in between the two of them. Kacchan wanted to punch the red head but with me as a human shield he was forced to hold back.
"Tch. Coward" he grunted, focussing back on his cooking.
"Whatcha making?" I asked, still a little confused.
"Our dinner" he replied calmly.
"The red idiot is eating with"

"You're making Midoriya dinner? Cute!" Mina squealed.
"Shut up Pinky!" Kacchan hissed, glaring at her.
"Oh man... I'm jealous!" Ochako whined.
"His food is so good~!"
I smiled at Kacchan, leaning onto him as he stirred into a pot.
"Thank you Kacchan~" I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

He blushed a little but tried to hide it. Maybe he's back to his normal self? Dinner is probably some kind of appology for earlier, I know him that well. He shows emotion through actions, not words.
"Tch, don't be all clingy nerd. Fuck off so I can cook" he grunted.
"You didn't tell me what you're making" I said.

"It's a surprise!" Kirishima grinned, now standing next to Bakugou again.
"Now outta way! We have work to do"
"Alright, alright, we're going" I chuckled, pulling Uraraka with me out of the kitchen.
"Bakugou must really like you to be cooking for you" Mina smirked.
"Or is it something you've done? Or maybe something he wants you to do?"

"S-shut up!" I squeaked, covering my blushing face.
"Looks like Bakugou is rubbing off on him" Denki laughed while typing on his phone. He's been chatting with someone since yesterday and seems very happy about it. Maybe he's over Jirou? I don't know...

"And what's this? Finally ready to tell us about your new crush?" Sero chuckled, taping the phone out of Kaminari's hands.
"Hey! Give that back!" Denki yelled, instantly running after it.
"Guys, that's private!" Ashido stated.
"Like you know what that word means" Ojiro muttered.

"Are you guys still mad about that? We're sorry we let Jirou get away with that stuff-" Ochako said.
"Don't" Tokoyami sighed.
"We're leaving that behind us now"
"Ooh~ What is this~?" Sero grinned, now having the phone at hand. But just as he wanted to read it, Todoroki grabbed the phone and held it up in the air, out of his reach.

He and Yaoyorozu just came back from their date! And Momo looks so happy! I'm sure it was a big success! I'm so happy for them.
"This is Kaminari's" he stated dryly.
"Oh thank you Todoroki! You're my hero!" Denki exclaimed, taking back his phone and kissing the screen.
"Ah! It's fully charged! Awesome!"

"So you can kiss electronics back to life? Nice" Mina grinned, high fiving her friend.
"But seriously, why are you acting all secretive about this new found love of yours?"
"It's not like that!" he hissed.
"Guys, stop bugging him about it!" I yelled.
"He deserves privacy like all of us!"

"Midoriya is absolutely right! Sero you should be ashamed of yourself!" Iidia shouted and continued to lecture the class on privacy.
"Shut your traps! Deku, dinner is ready!" Kacchan hissed in the middle of his speech, putting some plates with food on the table.
"Yeah, let's dig in!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Oh my God that smells delicious!" Mina yelled, trying to get a taste, only to be slapped away by Katsuki.
"Hands off raccoon"
"Yeah, hands off!" Kiri repeated, having his mouth stuffed full already.
"Hey! Why does he get to eat your food!" Sero complained.
"One, I helped. Two, I asked!" Eijirou smiled.