Chapter 21 - Gone

Pov Bakugou
'Beep... Beep... Beep...' I groaned. What was that annoying sound? 'Beep... Beep... Beep...'
"I-I think he's waking up!"
"Really?!"
"Well don't just stand there! Get a doctor!"
I coughed a little as I slowly opened my eyes. Those voices sounded so familiar... Yet I didn't recognize them...

"Oh my God Bakubro, y-you're awake" shitty hair choked out, tears streaming down his face. I let my gaze travel from him to Sero and Mina, who were standing on the other side of my bed. Memories made their way back into my mind. I started coughing, my stomach hurting like hell.

The League of Villains had kidnapped me again... They brought me to their base and-My eyes widened, fear washing over me. The beeping came faster now, some alarm bells ringing.
"Katsuki! Calm down, listen to my voice" Dr Mills demanded, holding me down while looking me dead in the eye.
"It's gone, Katsuki. It's not there anymore... They already removed your child, ripping apart your abdominal muscles and uterus. We had to remove everything to save you"

"E-everything..?" I choked out, tears streaming down my face as I felt a liquid entering my bloodstream through my wrist.
"We took away your uterus completely" Dr Mills stated.
"You have a long way of recovery ahead of you, Katsuki. Reforming those muscles will take time and it'll hurt. It won't ever be the same again... But at least you're alive"

After that he took a step back, letting me comprehend what he just told me. I lost my child... I lost my chance on ever having one again... My muscles were thorn, meaning my hero carreer was basically over before it even started... Tears ran over my cheeks as I clenched my fists, closing my eyes. I took a staggered breath and nodded, showing I understood.

"W-where i-is Iz-Izuku..? I-isn't he h-here?" I asked, my voice hoarse from being out of use for so long.
"Here, drink something" Sero said, handing me a glass of water.
"I'll leave you to tell him the rest of the news" Dr Mills sighed.
"I need to call his parents"

"Yes, o-of course" Kirishima said, squeezing Tetsutetsu's hand. Wait, when did he get here? And when did they made things official and public?
"H-how long w-was I under?" I coughed after drinking a bit.
"A few days" Mina sighed.
"They found you next to the school gate the morning after you were taken"

"They probably thought you were dead and wanted to send a message" Tetsutetsu muttered.
"Where is Deku?" I asked, glancing around the room.
"And Pikachu? Where are they?"
"D-Denki is coming later on. He's still recovering" Kirishima whispered.
"The League beat him up badly, Katsuki... He probably won't be able to take the exam because of this"

My eyes widened. Was it really that bad?
"And Deku?" I asked instantly, worried sick by now.
"We were hoping you could tell us that" Sero whispered, looking down at the ground. All the others avoided my gaze as well, making me pissed off.
"What the hell happened to my Deku?!" I hissed, holding my stomach in pain.

"He was taken too"

My head shot towards the door, where Shinsou pushed Kaminari inside. The electric type was sitting in a wheelchair...
"Midoriya was kidnapped that day, like you. But I guess you haven't seen him" Shinsou continued.
"I'm so happy you're awake" Kaminari said with a small smile, now next to my bed.
"We were so worried about you!"

"D-Deku..." I whispered with wide eyes, feeling myself panic.
"The school and police have been doing everything in their power to find and free him" Mina said quickly.
"But so far no luck..."
"I'm sure he's just fine" Kaminari stated, trying to convince himself more than anyone else.
"He's strong, right? H-he can take whatever they throw at him!"

"One For All..." I whispered in shock, looking around.
"My phone! Give it to me now!"
"H-here... Why? What is One For All?" Kiri asked confused.
"Shut up!" I hissed pressing on All Might's number, calling him instantly.
"Young Bakugou?" he asked surprised.
"You're-"