Chapter 3 - Trust

Pov Bakugou
Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Ashido had interrogated me first thing in the morning after my shower. Of course I told them to fuck off, which they did, temporary. I had to make a scene to get them to stop talking about what happened between me and Deku. It's for the best this way, I'd told myself. It's better to forget about it and move on.

But then All Might texted us, making things even more awkward than they already were. Certainly when the ex-hero told us he wanted us working together closely. I had replied calm and calculated, collecting my thoughts and forming my opinion on the matter at hand.

Deku agreed, but was scared about the secret getting exposed. I could see this wasn't the only thing he was scared about... He feared the League would target him again with the intention to kill. But he was even more scared me or someone else would get hurt.

"A-about what happened..." Deku whispered as we made our way back to the dorm, not making eye contact. It was about last night, our onenightstand.
"I don't want to talk about it" I said, trying to switch the subject. I couldn't face the facts. I could barely even look at him! What we did last night... The feelings and pleasure it gave me... Why the hell do I love being dominated by this damn nerd?!

"B-but we have to! I-I mean, w-we can't not t-talk about this, right?" he asked uncertain, stuttering.
"Just ignore it ever happened, forget about last night entirely" I grunted, putting my hands in my pockets.
"It was a one time thing, it won't happen again"
It won't... I will never be kissed by those soft lips again. Never feel his scarred hands trail over my bare chest. See those emerald green eyes stare at me with lust and passion...

"No, yes, of course... It'll never happen again..." he whispered on a broken tone. Wait what?  I glanced aside, seeing him conflicted with himself. He looked...sad... I shook my head. No, I'm just imagining things. Deku would never want it to happen again, would he? It was impossible he returned my feelings... And even if he did, I would never accept it. I will keep pushing him away until I get over him. It's the only way.

"Y-you should wait here. We don't want to enter the dorm together" Deku stated, stopping me in my tracks. Right... We weren't even supposed to be out here together in the first place. I nodded, and watched him walk away on his own. There was something uneven in his step, probably due to the lingering pain in his ass. Speaking about that...

My eyes fell on his behind and I bit my lip. Damn... I quickly shook my head. No! Stop thinking like that! I sighed, grabbing my phone as I recieved a message. I immediately saw it wasn't the only text I'd gotten in the time I was away. It was all Kirishima, asking me if I was alright. I stormed out of the dormitory without really saying anything to anyone so he was worried.

He said he scolded the others for acting the way they did and that whatever happened was none of their business anyway. I smiled down upon the words. Eijirou was a true friend and I actually showed some affection around him when we were alone. He was the only one who's been sticking around since the beginning so that makes him my best and probably only friend.

But could I talk to him about this? Could my trust really go that far? I don't know... I've always kept most things for myself. I didn't show weakness. The only one I've ever shown real emotion was Deku, who was definitely out of the question on this matter. I groaned, battling with myself on whether or not to tell Kirishima.

Maybe it was time I put my trust in someone?

I sighed, tugging at my hair a little before starting to walk towards our dormitory. Surely there was enough time between me and Deku right now. As I entered through the common area, I noticed it was a lot less crowded than before. All girls were gone, probably for their gossiping session. Some of the guys too, to study or train, I don't care. But the red head was still present, staring worriedly down at his phone.