Chapter 10 - Couple

Pov Bakugou
"And you've got your pills, right?" mom asked as the car stopped in front of the school gate.
"Yeah, I've got them" I grunted, grabbing my bag.
"And don't forget to give Recovery Girl the files Dr Mills gave you" she added.
"I know! Shut up already!" I hissed, opening the car door.

"Don't talk to me like that you annoying brat!"
"Fuck off old hag!" I shouted back.
"Love you, see you next weekend" she smiled.
"Love you too" I muttered, watching her as she drove off.

I sighed, entering school grounds and walking towards the 1-A dormitory. I wasn't looking forward to it. To facing those way too curious people who call themselves future heroes. To see that fucking bitch that ruined my whole reputation. I scowled just at the thought of her as I walked past some other dormitories.

And beside my own misery, I had to comfort Eijirou this weekend as well. Apparently Kaminari thought it would be a good idea to make a move on him while he was drunk... Un-fucking-believable. That fucking shithead. Doesn't he realise how broken Kirishima was when he rejected him over summer break?!

I had to comfort the red head for three days straight! He even managed to drag me to an attraction park and go shopping with him. We drank ourselves drunk every night... It was then I confessed my feelings and came out as gay in front of him. Nobody in the class knew about that, but I guess they figured out I was at least bisexual...

Conversations fell silent as I entered the dorm. Just great... I ignored the stares I got as I angrily made my way through the common floor.
"Kacchan, wait!"
I froze up, standing still in an instant.
"We have to talk"
That damn nerd...

I looked over my shoulder, seeing him standing in the living room. It was crowded in there, almost the whole class was in the room.
"Fine" I grunted, looking back in front of me. I did say we would talk... But I haven't figured out what to say to him about...this...
"Meet me out front in an hour"

With that I started walking again. Deku didn't react to my demand, but I was sure he would be there. The previous time I asked him to come out front, we fought and got house arrest. This time, I don't know... Will I let him reject me before telling him I'm carrying his child? He would feel obligated to be with me and take care of me... I just know he would.

I'll just be a burden to him... Should I even tell him at all? What am I even saying, of course I should tell him! He has a right to know! He's the damn father! I sighed as the elevator doors closed on me. Finally those stares were off my back... Pling! I frowned, looking down at my phone.

ShittyHair🌈- I heard you're back in the dorm??

KingExplosionMuder💥- Yeah

ShittyHair🌈- Come to my room after you're done settling back in
ShittyHair🌈- I'll fill you in on all the drama you missed XD
ShittyHair🌈- Plus help you with what you're gonna say to Midoriya x

KingExplosionMurder💥- I told you to stop sending me those stupid x's!!!
KingExplosionMurder💥- But fine I'll be there in 15 min

ShittyHair🌈- See ya in a bit!!

I rolled my eyes with a small smile before unlocking the door to my room. I dropped my bag on my bed and grabbed the pill bottle on my nightstand, only to put it away in the drawer. In its place I placed another, smaller, pill bottle. My pregnancy pills to regulate my hormones. To make sure my body was up for the challenge.

I placed the extra clothes I brought in my closet and put my books on my desk. I bit my lip as I looked at the picture collection on my wall. It was something to remind me of home, where there were pictures everywhere. It were mostly family photo's. Bitrthdays, vacations, that kind of stuff.