Sixty-Three

Tilting up, Bucky pressed his lips to Steve's while his hands roamed down Steve's back. Thoroughly enjoying the privilege to do so. Especially once his hands roamed down and over Steve's taut bum. Giving the perfect globes an enticing squeeze, causing Steve to grind down on Bucky harder than he previously was.

A low whine escaped from Bucky with Steve's achingly sweet movements. Craving for them to never stop doing this. It was almost maddening. And Bucky wanted to continue down this road forever. Even if they never got past this point. Bucky would have gladly had perpetual blue balls for the rest of his life if it meant that he could be in this exact situation with Steve.

"Do you --" Steve started, speaking against Bucky's lips. Both breathing raggedly and Steve pulled back. Sitting back, Steve raked his hand through his messy blond hair and continued, "Want to? Do you... want to...?"

For a moment, everything stopped. Bucky's breath stopped. Bucky's heart paused. The world was no longer turning. Everything was frozen in that moment. Everything except for Bucky's mind, that was absolutely racing.

As Steve ran his hands down Bucky's chest and over his stomach, Bucky's muscles flinched, snapping him back to reality. Especially when Steve's hands paused at Bucky's waistband. Taking in a sharp breath, Bucky's back arched and his eyes closed as he attempted to keep himself from prematurely coming.

Bucky squeezed Steve's hips and thrilled at the way Steve almost involuntarily bucked, practically sliding along Bucky's erection in the process. At that, Bucky forced himself to sit up. Instantly, Bucky's lips started pressing sensual kisses across Steve's collarbones and up his neck.

Reaching his earlobe, Bucky scraped his teeth against the soft skin and whispered, "Do you want to?"

"You think I would've asked you if I didn't?" Steve questioned, softly chuckling under his breath. Then, Steve admitted, "I've never... I've never, um, done... this."

Bucky paused. Truth was, Bucky had never done this either. But he sure as hell wanted to.

Knowing that they could do anything together, Bucky breathlessly reminded, "We didn't know how to swim until we jumped in. We'll figure it out."

For a moment, Steve was silent on his lap, and Bucky realized that he probably just used the absolute worst analogy in that moment. When Steve snorted, there was no probably about it.

Bucky rested his forehead on Steve's shoulder while Steve chuckled. Bucky good-humoredly scoffed and pressed his lips against Steve's skin as he mocked himself, "God, that was so lame. I promise that I'm not this lame all the time."

"Yes, you are," Steve snorted, turning his face and ducking his head into the crook of Bucky's shoulder. Tenderly, Steve kissed Bucky's neck and said, "But god help me, I love you."

Bucky's breath hitched at that, still not fully believing that such a sweet sentiment could ever be true. It was too sweet, too perfect, and Bucky didn't want to ever forget the way it was said in that moment: with complete sincerity.

With his hands still at Bucky's waistband, Steve whispered, "Can I touch you?"

"Please," Bucky eagerly encouraged with his lips still against Steve's shoulder.

Experimentally, Steve slid his hand further down and gently stroked Bucky's cock over the material of his shorts. Bucky's jaw dropped at the simple gesture and he rested his forehead on Steve's shoulder again. Glancing down at their laps and noting how Steve's own erection twitched when he repeatedly stroked his thumb over Bucky's clothed dick.

As a dark circle from Bucky's pre-come started forming at the head, Steve reached a hand into Bucky's shorts. Finally, fully touching Bucky with a gentle, uncertain hand. Almost as though Steve was testing the waters, and Bucky was more than happy to be his test buddy.

Practically unable to tear his eyes away from the way that Steve's hand tenderly took him in his. Even in all his dreams about being with Steve, this had never seemed possible. And Bucky couldn't look away.

Steve removed Bucky's cock from his shorts and Bucky's breath hitched, causing Steve's dick to twitch. Softly, Steve rasped, "Is this -- Is this... okay?"

"Ye-yeah," Bucky stuttered, biting his own lower lip and closing his eyes at the pleasure of Steve stroking down his length. As Steve swiped his thumb over Bucky's slit on the upstroke, Bucky quietly encouraged, "So, so good."

"Buck?" Steve questioned in a deep, raspy voice that went straight to Bucky's dick.

Bucky thickly swallowed and breathlessly prompted, "Yeah?"

"You think you might want to touch me too?" Steve suggested in that same voice that could absolutely ruin Bucky.

You think you might want to touch me too? It was everything that Bucky had ever wanted. More than he had ever even wanted Steve to touch him. To feel Steve's skin beneath his fingertips? To pull out achingly sweet moans? To wreck Steve in the most delicious of ways?

Not needing any further incentive, Bucky tenderly took Steve in his shaky hand. Almost coming when he felt the velvety skin of Steve's erection beneath his fingertips. It was more than Bucky could've ever imagined and nothing that he could've ever anticipated.

Steve shuddered from the sensation and Bucky removed his forehead from Steve's broad shoulder to look up at the blond. Steve was biting his own lower lip from the pleasure and Bucky wrapped his free hand around the back of Steve's neck to bring the blond in for a kiss.

Returning the gesture, Steve eagerly kissed Bucky back. Both devouring each other's moans as they deliciously brought each other closer to their own orgasms. Both silently vowing that they couldn't go over without the other right there with them.

"Steve," Bucky whined against Steve's lips. Admitting, "I'm close. I'm so close."

"Me too, baby," Steve confirmed, "Me too."

That was the tipping point as Bucky pressed even more into Steve, spilling his load as Steve stroked him through his orgasm. All the while, Steve's own orgasm crashed over him with the first strand of Bucky's come dripping down his hand.

"Fuck," Bucky groaned around Steve's lips while his fingers tightly grasped at Steve's blond hair, keeping Steve impossibly close.

Breathing erratically, Bucky loosened his grip on Steve's hair and pressed a sweet kiss to Steve's kiss-swollen lips. Pressing a plethora of kisses to Steve's lips until Steve softly chuckled. It was the sweetest sound that Bucky had ever heard, and he absolutely adored Steve all the more.