2. George Harrison- Support System (Part 2)

After a few weeks of telling George, he has been nothing but caring. He fed you, got you things so you wouldn't have to do much, and when he was at the studio, he would call and check up on you every now and again. 

One day, you decided to get up and take a nice shower. You felt a little cramping, so you assumed it was just the baby growing. You got into the shower and began to wash. While you were showering, you felt a sharp pain in your stomach, and soon there was blood leaking down your leg. You began to panic, so you hopped out of the shower and dried off as fast as you could before putting on a pad and some clothes and shoes. 

You ran to the doctor's office and impatiently waited for your name to be called. Your doctor brought you to a room. "Good morning Mrs. Harrison! What seems-"" I'm bleeding, doctor! I'm pregnant, but I'm bleeding!" His eyes widened and immediately laid you down and got you prepared for a sonogram. He put the gel on your stomach and placed the camera on there. "I don't see the embryo..." You felt tears in your eyes. You couldn't lose the baby. You just couldn't. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Harrison... but I believe you've had a miscarriage.." The doctor said as he continued to look to see if he could offer some hope, but he couldn't find anything but blood. He stood up and wrote you some prescriptions of medication that would help speed up the miscarrying process, but you decided against it. 

You walked home, crying. Your doctor had informed you about what would happen and what you should do. You got home and laid in bed, crying, and changing your pad from time to time. 

Meanwhile...

George had been trying to call you, but he didn't know you went to the hospital. "George, she's fine. Don't worry. She probably fell asleep." Paul said, rubbing George's back. "Let's get back to work." George didn't want to overreact, but he just missed her and their baby. "Alright, fine." He got up and away from the phone and went back to work. 

A few hours later, after work, everyone went home. George ran to the door and opened it. "Y/N!" He said, putting his guitar down and looking for you. He looked around the house, checking the bedroom last. He opened the bedroom door and saw you on the bed crying. Your eyes were red and puffy, and you let out a few sniffles and small sobs. "Y/N?" He said, walking in and getting onto the bed, and scooping you up into his arms and holding you tight, He rubbed your back softly as he let you let out your tears. 

Once you finally calmed down, he stroked your hair softly. "What happened?" You sat up and looked into his eyes. "We... I lost the baby, Geo. I had a miscarriage..." George's eyes immediately filled with tears and he began to cry. You were taken back a bit, since you've never seen George cry before. He held you tightly in his arms and continued to cry. "I-It's all my fault..." You whispered, while sniffling. "It's not your fault, Y/N. Things like this happen... It's not your fault at all." 

After a while, George got up and gave you a back massage and gave you some water to drink. He decided to call the family and the boys and tell them the news. The boys soon came over and once George opened the door, all 3 boys hugged George tightly in a group hug. They also began to weep. "I am so sorry..." Paul whispered while they were hugging and John let out a sniffle before looking at George. "If you need anything, we are here for you." Paul and Ringo both nodded in agreement, before they all broke the hug. A small smile grew on George's face. "Thank you guys so much." He wiped a few tears and you walked down the stairs, seeing the guys. 

John ran up to you and hugged you softly. "I'm so sorry... We are always here if you need anything." You hugged him back and sobbed into his shirt. John was a good friend of yours and George's, and he was the first one you met when you were seeing George, and your friendship grew closer and closer. He was the closest one to you out of the band besides George. 

John continued to hold you close, then he pulled away the hug and let Paul and Ringo hug you. "Whenever you feel ready, maybe we could go out somewhere and just relax and do something fun one of these days." Ringo said as a tear ran down his face. "T-That would b-be nice.." You said, putting a fake smile on your face. 

Soon the boys left and it was just you and George. "Let's go watch a movie and get some rest." George said, picking you up and taking you to the bedroom. 

You knew the miscarriage was unstoppable, and you couldn't do anything to change it. But after a few months, with the help of George, the boys, your friends and family, you were able to emotionally heal. You will never forget about your baby though, and no one was expecting you to. It felt nice to have people who were there for you. You were grateful for your people. Your support system. 

THE END! 

I hope you enjoyed! Please leave some thoughts and things in the comments! I really love to hear feedback and also I do requests! So don't hesitate to send one in!