5. George Harrison- #1 Dad (Part 2)

( I decided to make a part 2, so I hope you enjoy it!)

A few years later...

You were cleaning the house a little after coming back home from work and picking your Melody from kindergarten and your baby son Daniel from your mother's house. You found a few things that you had forgotten that you had, including some old Beatles merchandise that you owned. You might want to hide that from George. Anyway, you finished your tasks and made your way to the kitchen to make some refreshments for everyone. You put Dani in his chair and he tried to take some, but you had to move it away since he wasn't old enough for it. 

Everyone, as in George and his musician friends, as you called them. He was bringing them over to just unwind a bit and play some music. Just as you finished the refreshments, you heard George call for you. "Y/N! Melody! Dani! I'm home!" He said, and you heard a few low voices that were talking to each other. You took Dani and walked into the main room and saw Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Roy Orbison.

"Guys, this is Y/N Harrison, me beautiful wife and my son Daniel." He pecked your lips softly and then you heard small footsteps run into the room. "Ah.. and this is my daughter, Melody." He picked her up and she placed a huge kiss on his cheek, and he kissed hers back. "Hi baba! I missed you! I made something for you at school today!" She said, making her way out of George's arms and running to where her backpack was. In the meantime, George helped the other guys settle in, and they all took a seat in the living room.

You got out the refreshments and they began to eat. George went to where Melody was, and she handed George a piece of paper with a drawing on it. It had a stick figure that said "Baba" on top, and a smaller stick figure with a dress on with "Me" on top. Next to her, She had a baby stick figure with "Dani" on top, and A taller stick figure with a dress with "Mommy" on top, and at the bottom, it read "My Family" with the y's and "a" backwards. A smile grew on George's face as he admired her work.

"This is amazing, babylove. Thank you! Baba appreciates it very much!" He hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Baba is going to hang it up in his office room soon." She nodded happily and held her father's hand as he took her to the other guys, and he placed her on his lap. "Hey George, are you ready to play?" Bob asked him and he nodded. He placed Melody next to him and grabbed his guitar. You placed Dani on your lap as he looked curiously at George's guitar.

"1..2..3" And the music began. George began to sing and strum his guitar, and everyone joined in. You tapped your foot to the beat while trying to hold on to Dani, who was fascinated by his father's guitar. Melody bobbed her head to the music, and stood up and began to dance. Everyone, including George, watched her with a smile as she danced and they played.

"Oh I've been traveling on a boat and a plane
In a car on a bike with a bus and a train
Traveling there and traveling here
Everywhere in every gear
But oh Lord we pay the price with a
Spin of a wheel with the roll of a dice
Ah yeah you pay your fare
And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there"

He sang and everyone played and bobbed their heads to the music as Melody danced. Dani had forgotten about the guitar, or at least you thought he did, and he began trying to clap to the rhythm of the song. Melody also began humming along to her father's song and continued to dance. George looked over at you and gave you a small smile, before focusing back on her again. You don't know where she got this confidence from, but you think that George was hinting that she got it from you.

"And I've been traveling through the dirt and the grime
From the past to the future through the space and the time
Traveling deep beneath the waves
In wattery grottoes and mountainous caves
But oh Lord we've got to fight
With the thoughts in the head with the dark and the light
No use to stop and stare
And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there"

Once the song finished, everyone clapped for Melody, and she began smiling widely. "Thank you!" She said, before dramatically bowing. She took her place next to her father and they stopped to discuss the song. Once they did, Dani managed to force his way out of your grip and towards his father. He crawled into George's lap and placed his hand on the guitar. "Dani likes the guitar." He said proudly as he watched his son interact with the instrument.

Dani ran his small hand against the strings, as if he was playing it. He probably learned that from watching George. George's eyes grew wide as he watched his son trying to figure out how to use the guitar and he smiled widely. He's always been proud when it came to his family, and this was something that made him feel even more proud. The guest watched in awe and George placed Dani's hands on the guitar and tried to teach him the strumming motions, but Dani began to grab the strings and George quickly pulled his hand away from the string before he could break it.

"Alright, off to mommy you go." He said, as he handed you Dani back and the guys continued to rehearse as Melody watched them. They stayed a bit late, so you went to put Dani to bed and went back to them. "Mel, it's time for bed." You said, but she shook her head as she rubbed her eyes. "I'm not tired... I want to stay with baba." She said and George looked at you. "I'll take her to bed when we are finished." You agreed and said goodnight to everyone before getting ready for bed.

About an hour later, around 10 pm, the boys left. As you went to check up on them, you saw George carrying a sleeping Mel to her room. You followed them in without him knowing, and he changed her clothes into some sleepwear without waking her up. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead and whispered "Goodnight, babylove" before turning and seeing you. He took your hand and walked out of her room, closing the door behind him. "We make some beautiful and pretty talented babies, Y/N." He said as he kissed your forehead. "Did ye see the way Dani tried to strum the guitar? He's goin' to be just like his ol' man." He said with a huge smile on his face as you both went to the bedroom and got ready for bed.

THE END! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, BECAUSE I SURELY DID WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS!