1. Paul McCartney- New Girlfriend

"DING!" Your doorbell rang, and you ran to it. You opened the door, and your eyes met them that belonged to Paul. You and Paul have been going out for a while now, but you two weren't official yet. " Hey Y/N, are you ready?" You nodded, and grabbed your purse. As you made your way to his car, he smiled at you. "You look gorgeous." He said as you began to blush. "Thank you, Macca. You look amazing as well." You responded, and he ran to the car and opened the passenger door for you.

You thanked him as you got in, and he made his way into the driver's seat. He began to drive off to the destination. As he was driving, he turned the radio on, and you two jammed out to some music. One he got there, he parked and turned the radio and the car off. Getting out, he ran over to your door and opened it for you. "Thank you." You said, then looked up.

"Wow... The Ledbury... Paul, this restaurant is so... posh..." You said, clearly in awe. He chuckled. "Nothing is too expensive for you, my dear." He said, taking your hand and walking in. "Reservation for two... Paul McCartney." He said to the man standing at the front, as you looked at the inside of the restaurant, still in awe. You and Paul followed the man to your table.

Paul pulled out the chair for you, and you sat down. You knew Paul was still trying to impress you, but you told him he didn't have to do all that stuff. You knew how to open the door and wanted to do it for yourself. Your waitress introduced herself and handed you and Paul the menus. As you were scanning the menu, you sigh softly. You loved hanging out with Paul, but you weren't into this fancy stuff. Coming from a poor family, you didn't have access to this stuff, but now, you did it quite often and it was annoying.

It was cool every once in a while, but you weren't feeling it at least for today. But you were going to struggle through it for Paul. Actually, no you weren't. "Paul.. Let's go somewhere else. I feel uncomfortable." He nodded and left some extra money for the waiter and you both left the restaurant. "Oh Thank God..." He mumbled. "What?" "I wanted to leave. I thought you would want to come here, but I actually didn't want to be here." He laughed softly, and so did you.

You saw a beach nearby, so you began to take your dress off as you walked towards it. Paul watched you. "What are you--" He stopped himself, then just decided to join. You both stripped down to your underwear and once you reached the water, you squealed as the water was cold. Paul laughed and picked you up, bringing you further into the water. "Hey! Put me down!" You said, laughing as you were dangling from over his shoulder.

He soon put you down and you splashed him as revenge. He splashed you back and you both were having a good time. After a while of fun, Paul placed his hands on your waist and pulled you close to him. He smiled at you. "This is so much better." You nodded in agreement and you wrapped your arms around his neck, and you pulled him into a kiss.

You two continued to kiss as you both emerged into the water. Once you both got out of the water, you both sat on the sand and watched the moon's reflection. It was so beautiful; the moon, the water, and last but not least, Paul.

He began to kiss down your neck making you giggle. "Woah... you'll have to catch me first before you do anything like that." You got up and laughed, as you ran from him. He chased you all over the beach and after a little while, he caught up to you and pinned you down. You both were out of breath, but he kissed you again, but more passionately. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked in between kisses and you hugged him. "Of course, Paul." You answered.

Paul chuckled softly. "I'm so happy you said yes. I've been planning to ask you for so long." He said, and you two began to make-out. Then the make-out session escalated, real quick. After, you lay naked on the beach next to Paul, who had a huge smile on his face. "Let's go in the water one more time before we leave." Paul agreed and you both went in the water and continued to splash each other, and you jumped on Paul's back which made him fall into the water.

Once you two were done, you both gathered your clothes and went to Paul's car. Even though you were both wet, you got into the car with your wet bodies anyway. "I'll have to clean my car tomorrow, but I don't mind." He said, as he began to drive back to your house. Once you two were there, you managed to persuade Paul to stay the night. So you both took a shower together to wash the sea salt and sand off of your bodies, then you both ate ice cream as you watched a movie.

You fell asleep during the movie, so Paul carried you to bed and covered you. He laid down next to you and sang you "And I Love Her" to you and then kissed your forehead before laying down himself and holding you close as he fell asleep.

THE END!

I hope you enjoyed! As I said in the first chapter, Please send in some requests! I need some more ideas!