6. Ringo Starr- I Love Thunderstorms

Requested marmaladeskies67

You were cleaning up the house a little bit, waiting for Ringo to come home. He should be back in about another half hour. " 'Ello, darling." Ringo said as he entered the house and walked over to you, kissing your forehead. "Ritchie? What are you doing home early?" You turned towards him and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Things got a bit tense at the studio so I came home early. You don't seem excited to see me." He said, frowning as he looked at you.

"No! I'm always excited to see you! I just wasn't expecting you that's all." He placed a light kiss on your lips and led you over to the sofa. You could tell he seemed a bit tense, so you placed your head on his shoulder as he placed his arm around your waist. "This is the best way to end my day. I needed this." He sat back and watched TV as you sat up and began to massage his shoulders.

Low grunts and moans escaped his lips from the massage, and they began to turn you on. "Does that feel good?" You whispered in his ear, and he nodded. "Yeah. Thanks, love. I don't know what I'd do without ya." He kissed my cheek and I rested again his chest. Suddenly, there was a flash of light and a loud BOOM that came from outside. "Oh great.." Ringo said, and you heard the rain pouring hard outside. You began to feel really scared. You hated thunderstorms. Ringo knew this, so he wrapped his arms around you and held you closer to him. "Yer going to be alright, love. I'm here." He whispered against your forehead, then he kissed it once more and you felt better.

"Thanks, Ritch. I'm the luckiest girl. I'm so glad I gave my virginity to you." You smile and you place a kiss on his lips, and he kisses you back. The kiss intensifies, and your hands travel to his hair. Soft moans escaped your mouths as you both continued to make-out. Another loud roll of thunder rang out, which made you jump, but Ringo picked you up off of the couch, not separating your lips. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he carried you up towards the bedroom. He pushed you against the wall as he continued to kiss you. You pulled away and you both stripped all of your clothes before he lifted you back up.

The thunder seemed to get louder and louder, but you didn't really mind since you had other things occupying you at the moment. He slowly thrusted himself into your wet core and you let out a long, loud moan. "Mmh... I love being inside ya, love. So nice and t-tight..." He panted as he thrusted at a slow but steady pace. You began to suck and kiss at his neck as one arm held you up as he groped your breast with his other hand. His pants became louder, and another flash of lightning appeared. Once the thunder roared, Ringo pushed his erection in the right angle, against your gspot, and you let out a scream of pleasure.

"The noises you make are music to me..." He groaned out and he sloppily kissed you as his breathing was speeding up and he had also began to start sweating. "I love you so much Ringo.." You moaned and panted out, and a smile spread across his face. "I love you too, Y/N." He continued to slowly but deeply thrust into you, and everytime thunder roared outside, he brushed against your spot until the thunder stopped.

"I-I'm close, baby." Your moans were getting louder, and he moved you both away from the wall and laid you on the bed without pulling out. He pushed his length deep into you and now you wanted the thunder to never stop, at least for now. The next thunder roared, but it was covered by your screams as you arched your back and came all over his hard cock. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck...." You growled and Ringo watched as you came undone and pulled out, releasing himself all over your stomach. "I love watching you cum." His voice was soft as he panted. "Thank you for comforting me throughout the storm." You kissed him before he laid down next to you. "It's my job, darling." He kissed your forehead and you both fell asleep through the storm.