8. George Harrison- All My Loving (Part 2)

"Y-Ye do?" He asked in shock, and you nodded. "Yeah, I've had a crush on you for the longest time."

"I've had a huge crush on ye for the longest time as well." You both just sat and laughed at the sudden revelation of feelings that were shared, then you both looked at each other and began to kiss one another.

Your hands found their way into his hair and his hands held your waist. You slowly got up and sat on his lap, and his arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

"I've been waiting for this moment for the longest time." He said softly as you rested your forehead against his to take a few seconds to breathe. "Me too, Geo." Then your lips began to attack his again, and his fought back.

And before you knew it, his underwear was thrown across the room somewhere and your shirt was thrown somewhere as well. His kisses trailed down from your neck to your chest. You moaned softly as he bit and sucked on your chest and nipples, and you could only see the marks because of the moonlight that shone on the both of you from your window.

"Yer so much sexier than I imagined." He admired your body, and you leaned over to his ear and whispered. "Touch me, please." He smirked, as his hands rubbed and played with your nipples, then quickly traveled down to your pussy. His long, calloused fingers played with your clit, massaging and rubbing it slowly.

"Why are you teasing me?" You asked in a whining tone. "For All of the waiting I had to do. I'm going to make sure we remember this." He sucked on his fingers before pushing them inside of you, which made you moan.

"Do ye want the boys to hear us?" He said, and you shrugged. "I don't care if they do." He smiled and and kissed you again. "That's me gal." His fingers increased their speed and you began to pant and moan his name. "Oh George!" You moaned out, and he licked his lips.

"Scream me name again, babygirl." His fingers curled inside of you and rubbed against your g-spot, which made you scream in pleasure. "OH GEORGE!" You held onto his shoulders as he watched your face contort with pleasure.

"Ye look beautiful when you scream me name like that. It turns me on." You could feel his erection against your thigh, and something switched inside of you.

You got off of his lap and he sucked his fingers. "What are ye-" His breath got caught up in his throat as your wet tongue made contact with his erection. "That feels amazing Y/N.." He groaned and laid back as your worked your mouth around his erection. Your tongue played with the tip as you sucked on it, and soon began to bob your head as you continued to suck on it.

"Fuuuuuuuck Love..." His eyes were shut tight as he enjoyed every moment of this. Loud groans and moans escaped his lips as you worked in his erection.

"Wait, love. I don't want to cum yet." He pulled you back up to him and he kissed you passionately. "I'm gonna make sweet love to you." He whispered before you sat back down on his lap, and he positioned himself between your legs.

"This is going to hurt, but it will be quick." He said, and it made you smile. He remembered that you are a Virgin. But not for long.

"Ready?" You nodded and held onto his shoulder for support. "Yes." He slowly pushed himself into you, and you tightly closed your eyes in pain and squeezed his shoulder. "OUCH!" You groaned in pain. "Shhh... it's alright love. It's over." He strokes your hair and a moan escaped his lips.

You sat in the sat position for a while, until it felt a little better. "Are ye alright?" He asked and you nodded as you began to grind against him, and his length rubbed against your gspot. He bit his lip harshly as he watched you.

"Yer so tight... and warm.. and wet..." He groaned out as you picked up your speed. The pleasure inside you increased, as you began to ride him. You didn't care about the bed slamming against the wall, and could be heard by Paul and Ringo who were in that room, or John and Brian who could probably hear your moans and screams in the other room.

"Get up." George's voice now deeper and filled with lust. You quickly got up and George laid you down on your back and got on top of you. He pushed his member back into you and slowly began to thrust into you.

"I love ye so much, Y/N." He panted as his thrusts became faster, and the sounds of love-making and skin slapping against skin filled the room, and the bed slammed against the wall harder.

"I love you too, Geo. Now please... Please I need more! Faster!" He smirked, and he went harder and faster and deeper, pushing himself deeper and deeper into you while going faster.

"I-I'm so close..." He moaned out, and your body began to tremble as you were overcome with an orgasm, and your tight walls contracted around George's length as you released your juices onto him.

George watched as you released, and seeing that and feeling you tighten yourself around him made him pull out and release his sperm all over you. He let out loud grunts and rope after rope of sperm landed on your stomach and chest.

He fell over next to you and panted. "Wow... that was amazing." He smiled at you and you leaned over to kiss him. "That really was." You said as you got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and George followed to clean up as well.

You both got back into bed and cuddled. You rested your head on his chest and his arms were around you. "Y/N, will ye be me girlfriend?" He asked, and you quickly nodded. "Of course, Geo." Then You both quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, you woke up early to make breakfast for everyone. So you slipped out of George's grip and took a shower and got dressed in one of George's large shirts because they were more comfortable than your clothes. Then you headed to the kitchen and began to make breakfast for your guest.

When you finished, George entered the kitchen in only shorts and hugged you from behind. "Good morning, love." He kisses your cheek and it made you smile. "Good morning, Geo. I made you some breakfast." You handed him a plate and he kissed your lips. "Thank ye." He put the plate down and sat you down on the kitchen counter and continued to kiss you.

"Oh gosh... please stop!" Paul groaned as he entered the kitchen. "I didn't get any sleep last night because of ye two. OH GEORGE! Fuck me!" Paul exaggerated our moans as he took a seat. "Whatever, Paul." You handed him his breakfast, and soon everyone began to pile into the kitchen. Ringo looked at you and George with pure shock. I think we scared poor Ringo.

"Ye had a good evening." John said to us as he sat down and began to eat his breakfast.

"Yes we did." I said, and then we soon joined them eating breakfast.