8. Ringo Starr- Best Friends

Thanks to marmaladeskies67 for the request! Sorry for the wait! I hope you enjoy!

"Finally. Time to relax." You whispered to yourself as you covered your naked body with a towel and headed to the bathroom. You came back from a really boring, worthless date and really needed a nice, long, warm bath and you couldn't wait to take one.

"CRASH!" You heard something fall and break from your kitchen.

You mumbled as you got out of bed and headed into the kitchen.

"Ritchie... what are you doing?" You asked your neighbor, best friend and crush who comes in and out whenever he wants to.

He was kneeling on the floor, cleaning his mess as he looked up at you. "I'm sorry! It was an accident! I just needed to get some sugar, that's all." He chuckled nervously, his eyes on your robe. Once he cleaned up, he stood up and cleared his throat.

You rolled your eyes and laughed softly as you reached up into the cabinet to get the sugar, and as you did so, you didn't notice your robe starting to slip over your shoulder.

"Got it." You said softly, before turning back to Ringo and getting a small cup to put the sugar in.

Once you finished with the sugar, you handed Ringo the sugar. "Anything else?"

"No thanks. That's all. Thank you." You smile and nod as you head back up the stairs.

You entered your bedroom, but was interrupted by Ringo once more. He followed you and stood at the door, smiling at you. When you noticed him, he quickly headed to the bed and sat on it. "How was yer date?" He asked.

"It was boring as heck. All he talked about was his mom and his job. Nonstop. I didn't get one word in for the entire night." You rolled your eyes. "I honestly think I will die alone now." You sat next to Ringo, resting your head on his shoulder.

"That's not true! You will find the perfect guy for you. And if he hurts you, I'll... Well I'll.... I'll find someone to get him."

His comment made you laugh, which made him laugh. "Thanks, Ritch. I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes." You stood up and smiled. "Now as much as I love you, get out. I need to treat myself to a nice, hot bath."

You smile at him before you enter the bathroom and let the bath water run. You went to go remove your makeup and accessories first, before walking over to the bath again and stripping yourself of your robe and towel.

"Oh my-" You heard a voice say, and your head immediately turned to see Ringo standing in your room, his wide eyes on your body. You quickly grabbed your towel and covered yourself to the best of your abilities.

"Ringo! What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to leave!" You said in a panicked tone.

"I-I know, but I just had to ask ye something, but I think it can wait. I'll go home." He took one more glance at your barely covered body before turning around and heading towards your bedroom door.

You took a deep breath before focusing back on your bath.

"No. Wait. I have to tell you something." He interrupted once more as he entered the bathroom, right when you were climbing into the bath.

"What?!" You didn't mean to sound so harsh, but you just wanted a peaceful bath. And you didn't care to cover yourself up this time since you were so frustrated.

"Um..." You felt bad for pressuring him to tell you what was going on in his head, but you were curious.

"I-I.... just... Would you mind if I joined you?" He blurted out quickly and closing his eyes nervously.

His question definitely stunned you, but you two were friends, right? Everything will be okay. Plus, you liked him for so long that this is a dream come true.

"Sure. Do whatever you'd like. I just want my bath." You say, trying to hide every hint of your crush in your voice and trying cover the noise of your thumping and speeding heartbeat.

You finally sat down in the warm water and began to soak. It always amazed you how good it felt.

You heard Ringo fiddling with his clothes and soon, he stepped in slowly. As he was stepping in, you could see his hard, raging erection before he sunk down into the bath as well. His size certainly surprised you. You never thought your crush on Ringo would ever get bigger, but seeing that proved you wrong.

He sat back and placed an arm around your shoulders.

"Yer right. This does feel good." He smiled softly, his eyes quickly glancing down at your chest.

You and Ringo didn't realize that every few seconds, you were moving closer and closer to him, until you couldn't anymore.

"Y'know yer hair smells lovely." Ringo rested his head on top of yours and your head found its way to his shoulder again.

"T-Thanks." A blush appeared on your cheeks.

"And I want you to know that..." He stayed quiet for a few seconds, before leaning closer to your ear and whispering. "Seeing ye naked made me hard." A small smirk appeared on his lips, and your cheeks felt like they would explode in a second.

"But I also want ye to know that... I love you. Seeing ye going out with all these guys who don't appreciate a good girl when they see one pisses me off. I hate it. They don't deserve you. And I don't deserve ye either, but I'll do everything in me power to take care of ye and make ye happy."

His sudden revelation made your cheeks burn more. "I didn't know you felt that way..." You say softly.

"How about ye and me go on a date tomorrow evening, yeah?"

You never thought this day would happen. Your crush has finally asked you out after admitting his feelings for you.

"Yeah I would like that." You smile widely, wrapping your arms around his waist. But as you did so, your arm brushed against his hard erection, which made him gasp and bite his lip. A small, playful smirk appeared on your lips once you decided to tease him.

You grabbed a hold of his hard, bulging erection and rubbed it softly. "That feels like it hurts. Do you want me to help you?" He quickly nodded, trying to move his hips and thrust his erection into your grip.

"Uh uh. Not yet. Let's go to my room." You both got up, dried off, and drained the bath water and you grabbed his erection and led him like that into your room and onto the bed.

"I can't wait to make love to you." He smirked as he climbed on top of you and kissed you. You've been waiting for so long for this! You kissed him back fervently, and his arms snaked themselves around your waist.

After a passionate love-making session, Ringo fell besides you, almost instantly falling asleep. "Can't wait for our date tomorrow." He half-smirked as his eyes closed and he fell asleep. You got up and cleaned yourself off and then proceeded to clean Ringo up a bit before climbing back into bed and cuddling with Ringo.

THE END!

I know you all probably wanted a smut, but I just haven't been able to write one in a long time. Sorry for disappointing. But I'll try to make one soon.