9. Ringo Starr- Get Together

This one was inspired by marmaladeskies67 and her constant proclamation of how much she loves Ringo😂❤️ so I had to do this for her.

"I just need to grab one more thing at the office, alright?" You said as Ringo pulled up in front of your law firm's building.

"I'll be back!" You leaned over and kissed Ringo's cheek before grabbing your purse and getting out the car. As you walked inside, you could feel Ringo's eyes on your ass, especially because he loved it when you wore tight skirts that hugged your curves.

You made your way into your office, looking for some paperwork, before the sound of the door closing and locking shocked you, and you looked up.

"Ringo, what are you doing?"

He didn't respond, but his eyes were full of lust, and it was enough for you to understand.

"You're such a tease." His voice was low and soft, as he made his way over to you. "Not here, Ritch." But once you said that, he pulled your skirt up quickly and picked you up, sitting you down on your office desk.

"Ritchie, my parents are-" You moaned as Ringo's face was already buried between your legs, and his warm tongue got acquainted with your clit. He played and flicked it around, before sucking on it, and it made your toes curl.

He held your panties to the side as he shoved his tongue into you, sliding back in and out which made your eyes roll back as your hands found their way into his hair. "Mmh... Ritchie!" You moaned, licking your lips and biting it.

He stood up, his lips departing from your wet, hot core as his fingers brushed your clit once more, then he licked his fingers.

"If you don't hurry, we'll be late for Yer mum's dinner party."

I would usually run away from family gatherings, but Ringo convinced me to go.

"W-wait. You're not finished."

"I am. Let's go." His dominant voice said as he opened the door to your office and left, and you sat there, reveling in what just happened. He left you sitting there with your legs wide open and your core looking out into the world.

"B-But..." You started, but you had no choice. So you fixed yourself and got off the desk. Then you grabbed your papers, then headed to the car.

As you sat in the car, you and Ringo sang and lip-synced To whatever song came on the radio that you knew.

But when your parent's house came into view, you grew nervous.

"Everything will be alright, love. You'll see." He smiled brightly as he soon parked in the driveway, and he looked around.

"Are you sure you're ready? We will be here for two days and you've never met my parents before."

"I'll be fine, Y/N. Don't worry about me. Now get your beautiful self inside."

You marched up the stairs to the front door and knocked, and Ringo stood close behind you, pressing his dick against your bum.

"Ritchie, stop." You blush softly, before your Father opens the door and smiled.

"Y/N!" He smiles and pulls you in for a hug.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Your mom calls from the living room and rushes in., pulling you into a hug.

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad! I want to introduce you to my fiancé, Richard Starkey." You turned and looked at Richard, who reached out to shake your Father's hand and greeted your mother.

You all walked over into the dining area, where the delicious food your mother had prepared was.

"This looks delicious, Mrs.(Y/L/N)." Ringo said as he sat down next to you, and your dad sat on your left, and your mom sat on the other end, on Ringo's right.

We all began to eat dinner until your dad began to get a little curious and asked him about the band, and how he planned to support you, and a few other things.

You could tell your mom loved him already. But dad looked like he needed a bit more convincing.

As you all ate and talked during dinner, you felt Ringo's hand slowly make its way up your skirt and you gasped.

"Are you alright?" Ringo looked at you as his fingers slid past your panties and into you.

To distract you from your now wet, throbbing core, you continued to eat.

"Mmh, this is g-great." You almost choked when Ringo curled his fingers and rubbed your g-spot.

"Mom did a great job with this, right Daddy?"

"Right." Ringo and Your dad answered at the same time. Your eyes widened as you turned toward Ringo, and so did your Dad.

Ringo's fingers moved faster, and soon enough you were cumming. You looked down, covering your face with one hand, and with the other, you held on tightly to the tablecloth.

"Let me help you with the dishes, Ma'am." Ringo pulled his fingers out from you and smiled innocently before wiping his hands, then he stood up and helped your mother with the dishes as if nothing happened.

And once it was time to go to bed, he followed you into your childhood bedroom, that was covered with Beatles posters.

"It's going to be weird when I'm looking at myself everywhere." He laughed softly as he saw a poster with Pete Best, and ripped it off the wall.

"Hey! That was a good poster!"

"It's not that good if I'm not in it." He jokes and you took off your heels and laid on the bed.

"I'm not finished with you." Ringo said as he locked the door.

"My parents are right next door! They will hear us!"

"Let them listen. Plus, you wouldn't be here if they never done it."

"You've been like this all day. What's going on?"

"What? I can't love and appreciate me fiancée?" He began to unbutton his clothes as he walked closer to the bed, and then crawled on top of you.

"I love you, Future Mrs. Starkey." He placed your loose strands of hair behind your ears and kissed you passionately.

"I love you too, Mr. Starkey."