13. George Harrison- Sensitive

A/N: This was requested by MoonPeachBlossom!

 FILTH. FILTH. AND MORE FILTH. ENJOY! And I'm SO VERY sorry for the EXTRA LONG wait for this imagine. I hope you enjoy!

"Please, leave my uterus alone, babe." You groan softly, as you rub your growing baby bump.

But your comment goes unnoticed by your child, and it ends up moving again.

"Fine. Your way." You grumbled, taking a seat in your bed.

Your doctor did not fail to mention to you that you needed to stay on bedrest while you were on maternity leave from your job. And as for your husband George, he wanted to stay with you but he had work to do, which you completely understood.

"Hello, sweetie." George quickly entered the room and laid on the bed, immediately placing his hand on your bump, greeting the baby first.

"Hey! What about me?" You said, pouting. 

"Hello to you too, darling." He laughed softly before placing a kiss on your lips. 

"How was work?" 

"It was okay. But I'm more worried about your day. How do you feel?" He stroked your hair softly, making you groan.

"My ankles are killing me, my breast are so heavy and leaking since I forgot to pump them again, and your child won't give my bladder a break. But other than that, I'm fine." 

He reached over and softly rubbed your breast, making you wince. Unbeknownst to George, your hormones have been beyond your control. You were beyond turned on by his slight touch.

"They do feel heavy." Once he held your heavy breasts, it didn't take long for your nipples to quickly become harder, and George noticed, which caused him to smirk. 

"Are they aching ye that much? Do ye need help getting rid of some milk?" 

"George, I- Actually, that would be nice." 

His smirk grew as he pulled your shirt over your head and looked at your heavy breast. 

"They're so beautiful." His words and tone sent sparks through your body, making you even hornier. 

"If they're so beautiful, why are you not sucking on them yet?" You said, before taking a handful of his hair, leading his head towards your chest. 

"Naughty girl, aren't ye?" His chuckled softly, his breath hitting your nipples, making you hitch your breath.

"George, please..." You looked at him, your eyes PLEADING urgently for him to start. But what shocked him the most was that as your hormones made you more horny, your tits began to leak milk. 

His mouth practically watered as he witnessed it. 

"Yer gonna be the death of me." He said lowly, and his lips finally found themselves wrapping around your hard and leaking nipple, as he squeezed and flicked your other nipple. 

You instantly began squirming under him, as the pleasure dominated your body. 

"Mmh.." He moaned against your nipple, sucking and biting your nipple, filling his mouth with your milk. To the point where there was milk dripping down his chin and onto his neck. 

He pulled away and practically ripped off his shirt before laying you down and tending your nipples again. 

Your whines slipped past your lips and into George's ears. 

"How bad do ye want me, love?" He pulled away, leaving your nipples cold and bare. 

"Very bad." 

You quickly started rubbing his growing and already hard bulge that was trying to fight its way out of his pants. 

He moaned quickly, and helped himself by taking his pants off. 

"Hold on, George." You quickly got up, ridding yourself of your clothes. As soon as your back hit the bed again, George scooped you up into his arms and placed a loving kiss on you. You could taste some of your milk from his mouth. 

"You see how good your milk taste?" He said softly, before wiping his chin and meeting you nipple once again, making you whine and moan. 

But George felt like something was missing. 

"Open." He tapped your thighs and placed himself between your legs. He ,once again, turned his attention back to your breast and began to suck and drink. But this time, his fingers found their way past your underwear and straight to your ready and erect clit. 

When you felt the contact from his fingers, your body jolted with pleasure and you let out a very loud moan. You held onto his hair as he fed himself.

His fingers picked up the pace as he rubbed your clit harder, making you whine. 

"Fuck daddy..." You whimpered. Usually, that name would turn him on. But this time, it made him smile, knowing that he was actually going to become a father. 

"Yer so wet for daddy." You were practically soaking wet even more once he said that. 

"I have to be inside you." He moaned out, before taking out his cock. You quickly reached out for it and rubbed it. He moved up, his waist over your stomach before rubbing his hard -on against your leaking wet nipples. 

Whimpers and moans filled the room as he rubbed his slit against it, covering his entire cock with your milk, before moving again, positioning his cock near your entrance. 

"Geo, stop being a tease." You groaned out, but George just smirked. 

"You don't feel ashamed? The way yer begging for daddy's cock? Even your pussy can't wait." He leaned down, giving your pussy kitty licks. 

"GEORGE!" You screamed, before pulling him away from your area and pushing him down against the bed. 

"Babe- AAAH!" You quickly straddled his waist and sunk down onto his erection, pushing it past your soaking wet folds. 

You began to ride him slowly, managing to squeeze your walls tightly around his length. 

"Fu-UCK!" He cursed at the feeling. His hand ran over your pretty swollen bump, before sliding down and meeting your clit and rubbing it furiously. 

And as much as you hated to admit it, because of how sensitive you were recently, you were close to cumming. 

"Geo, I-I'm.." You stuttered, and George automatically knew. 

"Cum for me." He whispered, his tone sending waves through you. And soon, you were trembling over him as your body shook with the overwhelming pleasure. 

George moaned loudly as he watched your expression. Feeling you tighten around him again made him feel heavenly. It was different. Softer. Warmer. But it was quickly over when you got off of him. 

You felt kind of bad for him once you moved off of him and saw his hard-on. 

George was looking at your swollen tits, while jerking off. 

You quickly leaned over, shoving it between them. 

"Oh crap..." George bit his lip watching you. Pre-cum began to seep out from him tip as you licked it up, giving it small, quick licks as you moved your breast up and down around his length, some milk leaking onto the bottom of his length and his waist.

"So warm... AH! I-I'm c-close- SO CLOSE..." He groaned out. His panting picked up, and he was quickly cumming all over your face and chest. 

He fell back onto the bed, trying his best to catch his breath. He rested against his pillow and quickly fell asleep, mumbling a quick "I love you both" as he crashed. 

You laughed seeing how pleased and full he was, and you were also happy at the fact that your swollen tits felt much better than before. So you headed to the bathroom and grabbed some wet cloths and cleaned you and George up, before joining him in bed, laying your head on his chest, for a nap.