2. Paul McCartney- Inspiration

This was requested by BeatlesPaulMcCartney! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment!

You woke up one morning and stretched. Flashbacks flooded into your mind from last night, and you covered your naked body with the blanket. You looked over at the other side of the bed and Paul was resting. His lips were slightly parted and he snored softly, letting out soft breaths. His chest rose and fell steadily, and his arm was around your waist. You managed to wiggle out of his grip, and you wrapped yourself in your robe as you went to the bathroom. A smile grew on your face as you noticed the love bites on your neck. After showering and freshening up, you head to the kitchen and starting to make breakfast. You began humming a random melody as you danced your way around the kitchen and continued to cook.

 As you were doing so, Paul watched you from the entrance of the kitchen. After a while, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist. "Good morning, Y/N. Nice dance moves, by the way." Paul said softly as he kissed your cheek, and you could feel his bare chest against your back. "Good morning, Paul and thank you." You responded and turned to face him, and you kissed his cheek. "What song were you singing?" He asked, and reached past you and to the breakfast, and ate some. "Nothing in particular. I was just humming it. It was just in my head." You shrug, and you give him the plate of food, and he take it and goes to the table with it. You grab some breakfast for yourself and joined him at the table. 

He began humming the same tune you were singing, and began tapping his foot to give it tempo. "That's quite a melody you came up with, love. I really like it." You thanked him and while you were eating, you caught him looking at you. "What?" You blushed as a smile grew on his face. "Nothing. Just admiring you, and thinking of your wonderful dance moves." "Thanks, Paulie." He motioned to you to come closer to him, and when you did, he placed you on his lap. "You know I love you, right? And I think you're beautiful." Paul said, kissing your cheek, while running his thumb over the places he left love bites last night. "And I love you too,, Paul." You whispered back as you let out a breathy moan. Suddenly, the door swung open and in marched John. "Paulie, my boy! We need to finish our song!" He said, sitting at the table and eating what was left of your breakfast. "Good morning to ye too, John." He responded, then looked at you.

 "Y/N, I love you but the baby makin' stuff can happen later 'cuz me and Paulie have work to do." You knew how cheeky John was, and his comment made you laugh softly, so you got off of Paul's lap, and you began to clean up a bit as the boys got ready to work. They were having trouble thinking about how the song should be arranged and weren't sure of the lyrics. "I think I got it..." Paul said, grabbing a sheet of paper and beginning to jot some lyrics down. Once he finished, he showed them to John, and a smile spread across John's face. "This is great. How does it go?"He said, editing some words out and going over to Paul, who had made his way to the grand piano. The tune from this morning that you were humming came to his mind and he began to play it, as he hummed the melody and imagined the words fitting in with it.

"I give her all my love,

That's all I do,

And if you saw my love,

You'd love her, too

I love her..."

He sang, and John's eyes widened. He hummed with the melody and a smile grew on his face once again. They continued to play, editing the melody or the lyrics every now and again. They added more, and after a few hours, you brought them lunch. "Sorry to disturb you boys, but I just thought you'd be hungry so I made lunch."

"Thank you, love." He started eating and looked at Paul. "Ye are one lucky bloke, I tell ye." John said, and usually Paul would get jealous, but instead, it was as if a light bulb went off in his head. He drank some water and went to the piano. He played the melody differently, and his fingers glided across the piano keys.

You decided to sit and listen, and you blushed when you realized that the song he was playing was the same thing you were humming this morning. He began to sing:

"A love like ours

Could never die

As long as I

Have you near me"

He looked over at you and smiled, and it made you blush and look down shyly. John took a break from eating and wrote down a few extra words. He began to mumble something under his breath as you heard him say "Cynthia" in between the mumbling. He also began to sing.

"Bright are the stars that shine

Dark is the sky

I know this love of mine

Will never die

And I love her"

The song was finished. They repeated the last part by John and then looked at each other. "This song is amazing." Paul said and then walked over to you and kissed your forehead. "Thank you for the inspiration, baby. I couldn't do it without you." You placed a kiss on his lips, and he kissed you back.

John let out a cough and sniffle, reminding you both that he was still here. "Thanks for remembering ol' Johnny over here." He said, and stood up. "I'll run this by George and Ringo, and then when we go to the studio, we can practice and start recording." He said goodbye and left. Instantly, Paul picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. "I thought he'd never leave." Paul said, and it made you laugh. "Thank you for being my inspiration, darling." He kissed you once more before carrying you back to the bedroom.

THE END!

If you read until the end, you deserve an award! Enjoy this gif!