⚠ 5. John Lennon- Nice To Meet Ya ⚠

Thanks emylennon for the request! I hope you enjoy!

Emy's thoughts wandered as to what could've gone wrong. What is was that she was missing that made her now ex boyfriend leave her. 

It had been a few days since they broke up, but Emy just couldn't get over what had happened. He just left her. Was it the way she looked? The way she acted? Maybe she was just too clingy. Not knowing bothered her even more. 

As she walked around Sunset Park, deep in her thoughts, she bumped into someone, who also looked a bit distracted. 

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized as her eyes met his. His deep, brown eyes captured her immediately. 

"No, It's my fault, love." He smiled. "But I'm rather glad to have bumped into someone as beautiful as you." He flirted, and Emy's heart fluttered. 

Jumping too quickly into relationships and falling hard for someone was her weakness. But she loved the excitement and mystique of it all, even though she did end up hurt sometimes. 

"T-Thank you. You're not too sore on the eyes either." 

"Thanks. You seemed a bit distracted. May I ask why?" 

"I was just thinking about my ex. But he's not important. What about you? You seemed a bit deep in thought as well." 

"Well I was just thinking of a new song. Y'see, I'm in a band and we just came 'ere from England."

"Ah! I could tell you weren't from here." 

"Let's continue walking, shall we?" 

Emy blushed and walked with him. "I feel like I've seen you before, but I'm not sure where." 

"Well, you'll see me again, that's for sure." Emy wasn't quite sure what he meant by that, but she didn't question it. 

"Anyway, so yer no longer in a relationship, huh?" 

Emy shook her head. "No. He just... left. Without saying anything to me besides that it was over." She shrugged, and John shook his head. 

"It's men like that, that make the rest of us look bad." He shook his head. 

"What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" 

"Well I had one. Cynthia. But we broke up not too long ago as well." 

"May I ask why?" 

"It was nothing important. It just wasn't working between us." He shrugged. 

"Aww, well I'm sorry to hear that." No she wasn't. If anything, knowing that made her even more excited. 

They continued to walk around the park, talking and looking around at the nature, until the sun began to set. 

"It's beautiful here." He looked and smiled at the nature around them, some leaves fell off the tree. 

Even the little food he had on him, he fed to the squirrels. 

"So tell me more about you." 

"Well I've been here for a good amount of my life, I love walking here, and I love Handsome British men." 

"Well, lucky me then. I can relate to 2 out of 3 of those things. I'm more into Hot, American women."

Emy smirked when John leaned in closer to her, and soon enough placed a kiss on her lips. 

She didn't shy away at all. She moved her body closer to his as she enjoyed every second of the kiss. 

"Wanna do something fun?" Emy quickly nodded as John stood up and brought her to a secluded area in the park. 

"What are you up to?" She picked up his mischievous smirk, and looked around. 

"Just stay quiet." 

He began to kiss her neck, making her moan softly. "Be quiet, sweetheart. We don't want to get caught." 

"Mmh.. okay." 

As they stood behind the tree, someone walked by, but they didn't notice. John got down on his knees, bringing her skirt and panties down with him, and his lips made immediate contact with her clit, which made her moan. 

"Excuse me, Ma'am. Are you alright?" The man called from the other side of the tree, not seeing what was going on. 

"I-I'm..." A gasp and moan escaped her lips as he worked his warm, thick tongue into her.

"I'm fine." She panted. And although the man was skeptical and worried, we left her alone. 

"John, we can take care of this at my place or your hotel room."

"But it wouldn't be nearly as fun as this, would it?" 

"You're right." Emy bit her lip as the adrenaline ran through her veins. The thrill of doing something so naughty, with the chances of them getting caught made it feel so much better.

Her walls tightened around John's tongue, and he knew what that meant, so he pulled his tongue out of her and stood up. 

"Your turn." Emy said softly, and pulled down John's pants as she began to suck on his proud erection. 

"Wow, you're amazing." He smirked and bit his lip as Emy worked her tongue around his length. 

His groans and moans were getting a bit loud, so Emy stopped. 

"We have to be quiet, John. Remember that." 

"Okay." He said quickly, so she could get back to sucking him. 

And when she did, John couldn't help but bite his lip to hold back the moans. 

"Get up." John grumbled, and he helped Emy as she got up. He turned her towards the tree and gently pushed her against it, as he prepared himself to enter her. 

He grabbed his hard erection as he pushed it into her. 

"OH MY-" She began, but John covered her mouth. "Quiet, love." He panted as he began to pick up his thrusts into her. 

As his thrusts sped up, Emy felt herself closer to reaching her high. 

"John, I'm g-gonna..." She panted. 

"Me too, love. Let's do it together." He moaned, as they both came, and he released himself into her. 

"Bloody 'ell..." He mumbled as he pulled out of her, and quickly began to kiss her. 

As they were making out, a frisbee flew by and fell near them, and they knew someone would come looking for it, so they quickly adjusted their clothes. 

And soon enough, a little 5 year old boy came to get it. 

"Is this yours?" John asked as he picked up the frisbee and handed it to the boy, who nodded and smiled. "Thank you, sir." He ran off, and John focused his attention back to Emy. 

"Let's finish this at my place, Yeah?" 

"Sure." She answered, and they walked hand in hand to John's hotel room.