2. Ringo Starr- Healed Family (Broken Family Part 2)

-A few years later-

You had managed to stay in contact with George to check up on him and sometimes, but rarely, see how Ringo was doing. He wasn't his old, "Ringo" self, but although ever since you left, he's been asking George if he knew where you were, but George wanted to protect you, so he never said anything. Even though you two separated for a while, you never thought of divorce because your feelings for him were too great and you knew since a very young age that you never wanted to have a divorce. But you promised yourself in 4 years time, you would file for divorce if you never saw or talked to him again. One day, you decided to take Riley, who was now 3, and your now 2 year old daughter, Brielle, out for some ice cream. You had Bri and Riley in a double stroller as you took them to the ice cream parlor.

"OUCH!" A man said, and you gasped. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see where I was-" You gasped as you saw Ringo looking at you. "Y/N?" He said, his voice light and soft, and his demeanor and general vibes seemed different. You gulped and he hugged you. "Oh, my sweet Y/N! I've missed you and Riley so much!" He said, as he pulled away from the hug, but then noticed the two children strapped in the stroller.

"Who's that?" He pointed to Brielle, and he automatically began to assume that you've moved on, as you could tell his face had sunken when he saw her. "Ringo... that's your daughter. The night I left was the night I was going to tell you that I was pregnant, but you were being such a ass that I wasn't able to tell you...." His eyes widened as he looked down at Brielle. She looked scared, then looked back at you. You knew that Brielle looked so much like him, but you didn't realize how much until he was next to her. The resemblance was uncanny.

"Mommy...." Brielle said uncomfortably as Ringo was just looking at her in shock. "Stop looking at my sister!" Riley said, pointing her finger at Ringo. She had your fierce attitude, and you loved her for it, but there would come a time where you had to tell them who their father was, so you thought you should tell them now. "Riley, Brielle, this is your daddy." Riley's expression changed from an angry look to a confused one. "Daddy?" She said, and a smile quickly appeared on Ringo's face. "Yes. I'm your dad." He said softly to them.

Once he was about to talk to you, his phone rang. He answered it and sighed. "I have to go. But we need to talk. Meet me at my place, with the kids if you want, and we could chat over dinner." He smiled and handed you his new phone number as he finished his ice cream that he got and left. Your daughters looked at you and frowned. "Mommy! Ice cream!" They said, and you chuckled a bit. You were extremely cautious about what was going to happen, but you were very happy that Ringo somehow made his way back into your life. You hope he changed, because you knew you were ready to run back into his arms and never let go.

After all those years, you managed to be able to heal and forgive him. You never were going to forget what he did, though.

Once sunset came, you got you and the girls ready to go to your old house and Ringo's house. As you put the girls into their car seats, you began to panic. But you managed to calm yourself down with some music and you drove to Ringo's house. Once you got there, you pulled up into the driveway and Ringo immediately ran out to you and pulled you into a hug. He pulled away from the hug, and you saw tears in his eyes. "I've missed you so much. And I'm so sorry for what I did to you... I was so stupid and I was just being an idiot. I'm so so sorry... I haven't spoken to another girl, because I was waiting for you to come back home. But you changed your number, and George wouldn't tell me where you were, but I knew he was just trying to protect you because I'm a monster."

As he was saying those things, you felt for him. Tears began to form in your eyes as you hugged him back. "I forgive you, Ringo..." You said softly and smiled. "I want to try again. But this is your last chance. Don't mess it up." You said as you moved away from the hug. He smiled and bit his lip. "Thank you so much... I don't deserve you." He said, and you kissed his cheek.

Once you both calmed down, you got your two daughters out of the car and helped them into the house. Ringo was a bit hesitant to pick up Brielle, since he didn't want to scare her or anything, but she was fine. He took her into the main room and began to play with them. You saw the huge smiles on their faces, and their beautiful laughs filled the room. It reminded you of the memories you had of him with Riley before his abuse began.

After they played, you could tell they had already warmed up to him. "Alright everyone! Let's go have dinner!" You called as you made your way to the kitchen. "Daddy! Pick Up!" Brielle and Riley said, reaching for their dad to pick them up. Ringo laughed and you could see a small blush on his face and he picked up both girls in each arm and took them to the kitchen. You talked with him and the girls as you all ate. You discussed how you were all going to live from that point on, and not reminisce about the past. A few weeks later, you and the girls moved back into Ringo's house and it surprised you that Ringo kept Riley's old room exactly the same as you left it. He even bought a few more toys and things, and they were sitting in there, waiting for her to use.

Overtime, Ringo never laid another finger on you, unless... Well you know *smirk and wink*... and he respected you more than ever. He knew he had to change because he loved you so much and didn't want to lose you again. You were no longer a broken family. Your family bond was healed.