1. John Lennon- About Mrs. Lennon

I love this gif of John 😍 he's so adorable! Also, I tried to make it sound more Liverpudlian, and I might of failed drastically, so instead of "my" I switched it with "me" since they do say that a lot.

-A few years ago...-

"Will you be me girlfriend?" A 7 year old John asked you, as you sat on your living room floor. You were 6, and met John this year at school, but he always played with you at the playground, so he became a good friend of yours. "Girlfriend? John, I don't know... Aren't you supposed to ask me daddy first? And aren't you supposed to buy me things? And we are supposed to kiss and hold hands..." John looked over at you and smiled as he crossed his arms proudly. "I can do all of that." He leaned in and kissed your cheek. You started giggling. "Okay. I'll be your girlfriend. But you have to buy me some candy first." You said, before your mother called for John to tell him his Aunt Mimi was there to pick him up.

-10 Years later-

You walked around your new school, looking for your Algebra class. The crowded hallways scared you as you tried to find your way around. "Hey! Y/N!" You turned to where the voice came from and smiled, running up to John and hugging him. "Hey John!" "What are you doing here?" "I just transferred here! This is me new school!" You said, pulling away from the hug and smiling at him. He looked at you up and down. "My, how you have changed since I last saw you! It's been almost 6 years since you moved away, and now you're back! I can't believe it!" As soon as you were about to answer, the bell rang. "Um.. can you help me find me classes?" You said shyly, as you handed him your schedule. "I have the exact same schedule! So I'll show you around!" He said excitedly, before taking your hand and bringing you to class.

A few weeks later, you were in the middle of getting ready for your classes. As you were about to leave, John came into your room. "Good morning, Y/N." He said, sitting on your bed and watching you closely. "John! I'm trying to put me uniform on!" You said, frantically covering yourself, as you were only in a bra and panties. "Y/N, I've known you for so long now! This doesn't bother me in the slightest!" "Well it bothers me, Lennon! Go wait outside!" He chuckled. "Fine." He said, giving your bum a light smack before exiting the room.

As much as you'd hate to admit it, you kind of liked that. You've had a small crush on him that kept growing the more you hung out with him. You finished getting dressed and grabbed your schoolbag before meeting him in the living room. "Let's go, Lennon." You said, capturing his attention. He walked over to you and looked at your uniform. "It was better the way it was before when I was in your room." He said cheekily, and you rolled your eyes as you exited your house. You started walking with him to school, but instead of taking the normal route, he took you the other way. "Where are you going? School's the other way!" You said, looking at him, feeling confused. "We aren't going to school." He smirked, pulling you in the other direction.

You arrived at an open field. You looked around nervously. "John... We have to be in school..." "Come on, Y/N! Take some risks!" He said, laying back in the grass and looking up into the sky. You sighed and decided to stay with him. You laid down next to him and looked at the sky. You thought that doing this felt so relaxing after a while. While you were doing that, John looked at you. "I want to start a band... I want to be like Elvis..." He said and you looked at him. "Well then do that! I believe you can! I've heard you play the banjo and you're really good!" You continued to talk with him about this band he wanted to create.

What seemed to be a few minutes turned out to be a few hours. Around midday, he sat up and took a deep breath. "Are your parents home?" He asked, and you looked at the time. "No. Why?" "Let's go back over to your place." You nodded and stood up, walking with John. He slowly moved his hand closer to yours, then soon began to hold your hand in his. A blush crept onto your face and you bit your lip nervously as your heart began to beat faster inside your chest. Once you got home, you and John sat on the couch and he laid his head on your chest and you two talked more about some dreams you both had.

After a while, John sat up and stretched and looked over at you. "Thank you, for listening. And for motivating me to start this band." He said, then quickly pulled you in for a kiss. You were shocked at first, but then began to kiss him back. Hormones began to take over, and the next thing you knew, you were naked in bed with John. You were watching the time to make sure your parents didn't come home while you were doing what you were doing. That day, John became your first. And your feelings towards him grew even more.

When you two finished, you both got dressed and sat on the bed. "I know this is a little quick, but I've known you for so long and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. But Y/N, will you be me girlfriend?" He asked, looking at you. "Girlfriend? John.. i don't know.. You have to buy my food first." You said, jokingly. "I'm kidding. Of course I would be your girlfriend."

You thought about those moments as you looked at your wedding dress. Today was the day you would marry your life-long friend and high school crush, John Winston Lennon. You knew you were the luckiest woman alive. Not only did his band dreams come true, and now he was a huge star because of The Beatles, now your dream to marry the love of your life was coming true as well. You took one last look at your dress and veil before a knock was at your door. Your dad came in and looked at you with tears in his eyes. "You look gorgeous, Y/N." You hugged your dad and then he linked your arm with his. "Are you ready?" He asked, and You nodded in response. "I've never been so sure and so ready for anything else in my life." You told your dad as he took you towards the aisle. Today, you became Mrs. John Lennon.

THE END!

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for the support!