4. John Lennon- I Feel Fine

I'm horribly sorry for the extra long wait. I haven't had much inspiration or motivation to update this book, and there is also a lack of requests. But I hope you like it emylennon !

Emy watched as her boyfriend John and the rest of the band entertained the crowd. Or more like played for the crowd, but no one could hear anything over the screaming  girls. 

"The next song is dedicated to me girl, Emy. Come out here." John smiled as he looked towards the backstage, where she stood. Her pulse increased as she grew nervous, but she kept her eyes on her beau, and began to slowly walk towards him. 

George noticed how scared she seemed, so he walked over to her and held her hand, leading her towards John. 

"Thanks." She whispered to George, and he smiled and nodded at her, before she turned and once again, focused her attention on John. 

John flashed his smile at her and leaned over, placing a kiss on her cheek. 

"Sing with me, love." He said, and the crowd cheered her on. 

"I-I don't know, John... I'm not a singer." She said nervously, trying not to look at anyone else before she grew more nervous. John noticed this, and leaned over to her and whispered to her.

"It's okay. Just pretend it's just us two at home, yeah?" 

Emy nodded. "Alright." John gave the boys a headcount, before the music started. 

"Baby's good to me, you know

She's happy as can be, you know

She said so

I'm in love with her and I feel fine" 

John sang, and it took Emy a while, but when she warmed up a bit, she began to sing with him and John couldn't stop smiling when he heard her. 

Some people in the crowd stopped cheering, but the others were still overpowering their silence. Haters. 

But Emy was too caught up in the moment to even notice. And they all managed to rock the crowd anyway. And when the song ended, John planted a huge kiss on Emy's lips before reintroducing her to the crowd. "Thanks, Emy." 

She waved to the crowd, before rushing off the stage. She had never felt so alive in her life. She went backstage and found Brian, and pulled him into a giant hug. 

"Woah! Was it that good?" 

"Yeah! It was bloody amazing!" She said, feeling adrenaline and rush like never before. 

And that feeling never diminished. 

After the concert, John caught up with Emy backstage and pulled her into a hug. "Ye were amazin!" Emy laughed and looked at John. 

"I never felt anything like that before! That was amazing!" She reminisced on her time out there, before John got ready to leave. 

"Let's go back to the hotel, yeah?" 

Emy agreed and they left for the hotel. 

As the two of them headed to their room, they said goodnight to the boys before entering their room and closing the door. 

With the adrenaline still running through her veins, she ran up to John and kissed him. 

John didn't ask any questions, and just continued to kiss her. 

He let out a small moan as Emy reached to pull his clothes off. 

"Slow down, love." He pulled away from the kiss with a smirk on his face. 

The adrenaline increased as Emy smirked. She decided to tease him. 

"Okay." She said softly, releasing herself from John's grip. John let her go and sat down on the couch in the room, and sitting back. As he relaxed, his attention turned to the sound of something unzipping. He quickly sat up as he watched Emy's naked body strut to the bathroom. She looekd over at him seductively before entering the bathroom and closing the door behind her. 

"Holy, mother of-" He shot up out of his seat and quickly threw his clothes on to the floor. He heard the water of the shower turn on, and he began to imagine her rubbing herself in the shower, thinking of him and that instantly turned him on even more. 

Once his clothes were fully off his body, he walked into the bathroom, and Emy was in the shower, letting the water run onto her naked body. When she heard the door open, she slowly turned towards John. 

"Do you need something?" Her voice was soft, yet seductive, and it mesmerized John. 

He didn't respond with words, but he did close the door behind him and he hopped in behind her in the shower. 

"Yer a naughty girl...' " He hummed softly in her ear, before he leaned down and kissed her earlobe, and then down to her neck and his hands found their way to her waist. Emy began to moan as her hands found their way into his hair. 

Emy turned to face her boyfriend, and began to kiss him, and John immediately began to kiss her back. 

Their tongues collided with each other's, and John pulled away, pushing Emy towards the shower wall. Her back collided with it, but John quickly lowered himself, placing her leg on one of his shoulders and his tongue made immediate contact with her pulsing, eager clit. 

She gasped as his tongue did it's work, pleasuring her. Her lewd and explicit moans filled the bathroom, and John's erection grew to it's full length as he listened intently to her moans, making sure he pleased her right. 

When she had enough, She placed her leg back down and pulled John up. Once he got up, she retaliated, and pushed him against the wall, going down on him and sucking his hard erection. 

"Oh... EMY!" He moaned loud, which made Emy feel proud. 

She continued to pleasure him, until he removed his erection from her mouth. He turned off the water, and got out of the shower. 

"Come." His voice was oozing with lust. She followed his lead into the bedroom. They tried to dry themselves off, but they were too anxious and excited to focus. 

They jumped back on to the bed, and John got ontop of Emy, and they continued to make loud, explicit and rough noises that echoed even outside the room for as long as they could before falling asleep in each other's arms.