Chapter: 2

The next day Griffin and I went to go  Get coffee and learn somethings about each other.

"So uh... where you from?" He asked.

"Kansas"

"That' nice. What did you move to LA for?" He put his drink down.

"Well I came to kinda start a YouTube career. I mean I know I'm gonna have to get an actual job before anything because you don't just become big over night. But I heard a lot of people come to LA for YouTube."

"Yeah. I know of a few people." He took a sip of his drink.

"I want to start off with someone who has a base but not a big one. I'm taking it slow."

"Okay... well... let's see there's... Jessie Paege, CrankThatFrank, Sam and Colby, who actually live like right above you. Well I mean on the top floor right above you, but for when you do feel like going big there's Big Nik, David Dobrik , Camron Dallas. And... yeah I feel like you might get along with them pretty well."

"Thanks" I took a sip of my coffee.

"So what exactly is it that you do?"

"Oh, I used to sing but my brother played keyboard or guitar and sadly I had to leave him back in Kansas. So now I've got to find someone new."

"I could do it." He suggested.

I chuckled, "I'm sorry but didn't you say you're a streamer?"

"Yeah doesn't mean that I don't play musical instruments."

"Yeah, Okay. Well before I do any colabs I want to post a few videos." I stood up getting ready to leave.

"Okay got it."

"See you next week to record?" I asked.

"Why not today?" He questioned with a puzzled face.

"I need to get set in and I need furniture." I laughed at his obliviousness.

"Oh... then I can help!" He offered.

"No Griffin, really"

"No Kay, really."

"But I don't want to take you away from your stream." I said messing around with him.

"Nah, they'll understand."

So that's what we did the entire week. We got furniture from Ikea, and put it together, we then set everything up and worked until there were no more boxes.