Chapter: 3

I sat on the couch waiting for Griffin. I decided to pull up some of the YouTubers he had told me about. I got out my computer and started typing "Sam and Colby" they had a bit big of a base but i mean it wasn't overly big. They looked familiar to me.

I was so focused on trying to figure out where I had seen them before I didn't hear Griffin knocking on the door.

My phone then rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Kay! I've been knocking on your door for five minutes! Answer it!"

"Oh, sorry." I then got up and answered the door.

"Finally, what were you so distracted with?"

"Oh, I was looking at the YouTubers you told me about and... I don't know... Sam and Colby just look so familiar..."

"Well they were kinda big on Vine."

"Maybe.. what did they do again?"

"Following Fat People was one of their big ones."

"Oh! Yeah! Okay so you wanna get started?"

"Yeah sure what are we gonna be playing?" He walked over to the recording room and sat down at the keyboard.

"I was thinking... Billie Eilish?" I shrugged.

"Yeah. Okay." I handed him the notes sheet and then got the camera and hit record.

"Hey guys so I just recently moved to LA and so that means no more Reggie. It's sad I know but um... now we have my new friend Griffin to help us!" Griffin waved to the camera. "Today imma sing Six Feet Under By Billie Eilish and um I hope you like it."

*start song*

Help, I lost myself again
But I remember you
Don't come back, it won't end well
But I wish you'd tell me too
Our love is six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom
Again?
Retrace my lips
Erase your touch
It's all too much for me
Blow away
Like smoke in air
How can you die carelessly?
Our love is six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom?
They're playing our sound
Laying us down tonight
And all of these clouds
Crying us back to life
But you're cold as a knife
Six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Bloom
Bloom
Again
Help, I lost myself again
But I remember you

"Okay so.. yeah. Um that was Six Feet Under. I'm gonna start this new thing where if you have any suggestions you can just comment them below and I'll look at the song and I might just do it. Okay. Thanks, bye."

I ended the recording and then went to go edit it.

"Wow..." Griffin said under his breath.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Y-your voice. It's... it's beautiful Kay."

"Oh... thanks..." I blushed.

Once I finished editing which was very easy since I can't really edit out any of the song and that's all it was Griffin took it upon himself to post on my Twitter feed the link to my video. I didn't want it but Griffin stole my computer.

The rest of the night we just talked and watched movies until I felt my phone go off. I looked at it and noticed I had a notification from Twitter.

@SamandColby: this is... amazing. Who knew one girl alone could have such talent.

I stared at it for a long time and Griffin began to notice.

"What's up?"

"They commented..."

"Who?" He became more and more confused.

"Sam and Colby."

@SamandColby followed you.

"What the fuck?" I didn't understand.

"What?"

"Okay so they commented, then they followed me. I don't get it! I'm just a girl from Kansas. Why... why? How'd they even find me?"

"Oh yeah. I may have tagged you on their page and told them to check you out along with the link." Griffin said as if it was nothing.

"Griffin!"

"What?"

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Well you follow them back then message them telling them you're willing to collaborate. That simple."

"That's not simple at all!"

"Yeah it is. Here let me see." He took my phone and messaged them. They responded immediately with.

"Yeah were down but you'll make us look like fools."

Griffin then said: "well, we could do a guess the song challenge on my channel and then maybe a different challenge on yours."

"Yeah sounds great. When do you want to do it?"

Griffin handed me my phone so I could respond.

"Maybe in two days?"

"Yeah sounds great!"

I gave them my apartment number and then all I had to do was wait for these next two days to pass.