Chapter: 9

*Colby's POV*

I watched Kayleegh's new video and it came to me as a bit of a shock. I mean, I'm not gonna stop talking to her because she's not straight. It's 2016 come on. But hearing about her past life hit me hard. I cared about her no doubt about it. And even sometimes, when I looked into her green eyes... I got butterflies.

When I first saw Kayleegh I truly thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen. And her voice was so smooth and soft when she sang. But then I saw her in real life and let me say camera doesn't give her any credit. The way her long blue hair lined her face just... perfectly, her green eyes would light up when she was happy and they'd become a dark green when she was sad. And most of all I loved how her smile was a tad bit crooked. Yeah so she wasn't perfect like a Barbie Doll, but she was my kind of perfect.

Getting to know her was even better. She was funny, smart, sweet, kind, Yeah she was introverted but she tried new things. I loved how perfectly imperfect she was.

I decided to text her and make sure everything was fine.

(C- Colby K-Kayleegh)

C: hey, everything alright?

K: yeah. Why?

C: well I just saw your new video.

K: shit... you watch my videos?

C: yeah. They're good.

K: thanks.

C: are you sure you're okay and don't need to talk about anything. Cause I'm here for ya Kay.

And after that I didn't get a text back. I thought maybe she just didn't want to talk right now or she was busy so I left it alone. I mean she did tell me last night that what ever she had as a kid was past and she was over it.

That night I had a weird feeling. Not a bad one just... a weird one....it wouldn't let me sleep so I decided to text Kayleegh.

Hey, you up?

Yeah. Can't sleep.

Is something up?

No just can't sleep. Not really tired. Why are you up?

I just have this weird feeling. It won't let me sleep.🤷🏻‍♂️

Oof. I'm sorry.

We talked for about an hour before we both fell asleep. I'm starting to think that I really like this girl... but... I can't be with her.

*an/ sorry this one is so short. I'm really running outta ideas. I know what I want to happen I'm just not sure how to make it happen. Sorry.*