Chapter:17

*a month later*

(Colby's POV)

I sat on the couch at Kayleegh's apartment. She sat right next to me as we watched The Shinning.

Over the past month she was able to mend some of the relationships she had with her friends. The only big one she had trouble with was Griffin. He hung out with her but he had a bit of trouble with forgiving.

Kayleegh slumped down onto my shoulder and eventually her head fell onto my lap. My heart fluttered. I wanted to believe that there was a chance that she could have feelings for me but I've waited too long. I'm pretty much just in the friend zone now.

When the movie she shot up.

"I wanna change my hair!" She looked at me.

"Well that was random." I laughed.

"I want something to get him out. I've thrown away all my clothes I bought when I dated him but I dated him while I had blue hair. I want something different."

"Makes sense."

"Let's go out." She stood up.

"Well you'll have to get changed." I laughed because she was still in her pajamas.

"I know." She ran to her room. About thirty minutes later she came out wearing the outfit she wore when we went to suicide bridge.

She looked so good in it

She looked so good in it. My heart rate sped up as she walked closer and closer to me.

"Alright to Studio City." She said as we got in the car.

"Um.... to dye your hair?" I asked full of confusion.

"No you dumbass." She chuckled.

"For what?"

She didn't say anything she just pointed to the side of her nose. I immediately knew what that meant.

We walked in and she went to the front counter.

"Do you think I could get squeezed in?" She asked the guy.

"Depends on what you need." He smiled.

"Just a piercing." She smiled back.

"Yeah. We could do that. Just come on back." He walked her back and she gave me a look that said 'come on you idiot.' I followed them back.

"Alright so what we getting?" He asked as she sat down.

"Just a stub on the nose."

"Alright. Gun or needle?"

"Needle." She said like it was the obvious choice. "Colby you should get one." She smiled that adorable smile of hers.

"What?"