CHAPTER 21

I woke up in the morning and started to pack my stuff. I was going back to Kansas for a little while. I needed a break from it all, from everything. I thought about calling Colby or someone but I decided against it. I just needed a little while away, they wouldn't miss me a whole bunch right. There was a knock on my door, I went to go answer it but when I opened the door I saw someone I really didn't want to see. Colby Brock.

"Colby I really don't want to talk right now." I walked back to my room. Colby followed

"Please, Kay I still want to be friends! Kaylee, don't shut me ou-.....What's this?" He asked as he got to my room.

"Packing." I said bluntly.

"You're going somewhere?"

"Kansas."

"You're moving back home? Are you serious? All because I turned you down because I have a girlfriend? Kaylee that's... that's so immature..." He said.

"Oh MY GOD! Colby this has nothing to do with you and Maddie! Okay! Believe it or not, not everything I do is because of Colby Brock, and I'm not gonna let everything I do be because of Colby Brock, You don't control my life just as much as I don't control yours! This is over everything! Everything I've been through, and I'm not permanently moving back to Kansas just for a short while, like a vacation.I'll be back, when I don't know I just need a break! And don't you dare call me immature, you hypocrite! Now, please.... Leave." I said the last part quietly.

"Fine, but whether this is about me or not, you can't keep running away from your problems." He said and turned around to start walking out.

"Oh shut your damn mouth Brock! And don't let the door hit you on the way out!" He left slamming the door. Damn, could he frustrate the literal hell out of me.

I finished packing and then lied down. I didn't think about anything really. I just lied there staring aimlessly at the ceiling, I caught myself doing it more often than you think.

Sure going back home for a while wasn't all because of Colby but it was almost like my final straw. I also just needed to see my brothers for a while. Why does life have to be so difficult?

In the morning I grabbed my things and headed to the airport. As I was looking for a place to put my car for a couple of weeks I saw a red Carolla, I brushed it off as just a car, I mean almost everyone has a car. I finally found a spot to park then got my stuff and went to the gate. I sat there on my phone scrolling through Instagram I saw I was tagged in some fan photos, some of them shipping me with Colby, and some of them were just pictures of me but other than that there wasn't anything really important until I saw Colby's story.

 I sat there on my phone scrolling through Instagram I saw I was tagged in some fan photos, some of them shipping me with Colby, and some of them were just pictures of me but other than that there wasn't anything really important until I saw Colby...

"Gate 16 is now opened, Flight: Los Angeles to Kansas City." A voice on the speakers came through. I got up and began walking to the gates when I heard someone yell my name. I looked around and saw a brown-haired boy wearing a white shirt and black jeans running towards me. It was Colby.

"Kay wait!" He finally reached me.

"What are you doing here Colby?" I asked.

"Please don't go, please we don't need to fight. 

"Colby we weren't fighting, and I'm not leaving for good only a few weeks. Now go back home."

"Promise me you'll come back?"

"Colby this isn't a romance novel. But yes I do plan on returning to LA. Now, go back home. Please.

"Okay...." He gave me a hug and watched me board the plane.

The ride was about three hours so I listened to music, drew some things and took about a 30-minute nap on the plane. When we landed and I got off the plane I looked around and took in my sights. Then my eye caught a scrawny, brown-haired, troll looking dude standing there in a red shirt and blue jeans. I walked towards him.

"Kay!" He yelled when he finally saw me.

"Hey Reginald."

"I hate it when you call me that." he laughed and gave me a hug.

'I know, that's why I do it. Come on Reggie I may be your best friend and all but I'm your twin first, and that's just what twins do, they make fun of each other."

"Okay broccoli head." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, "Let's go get your bags."

"Hey! You only get to call me that if my hair is hella curly as well, which it's not so don't call me that!" We went to get my bags, which if you have ever been in an airport before, takes forever.

Once we finally got my bags Reggie took me to the house and showed me the spare room where I'd stay.

"Hey Reggie! I think we've got a burglar in our house!" I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around. "Oh, never mind it's just some girl with green hair."

"Oh shut up Jake." I walked up and hugged him.

"So how long are you staying for?" He asked.

"I don't know for a couple of weeks. I just need a break from all that L.A drama." I sighed

"Well I have a big surprise for you." He gave me a cheeky smile"

What?" I asked with excitement.

"I've thought about it for a while-" Reggie cut him off by learning his throat. Jake sighed. "WE've thought about it. And we're gonna move to L.A!"

"Oh my gosh, Really?" I smiled as big as I could. "No way, you're messing with me."

"Nope, we are actually moving to L.A." Reggie laughed. "Cassie's coming with us as well."

"Oh, I love you guys." I gave both of them a hug.

"We love you too."

A/N: So the next chapter might take me a while. I want to apologize in advanced but my mind is really blanking right now on what to write next. And on top of that my parents are being bitches and I'm currently arguing with my boyfriend. Don't we just love life? But I really am sorry about how long it will take me to get chapter 22 up.

-Fay.