Chapter: 10

A week went by, Colby and I hadn't talked much, just the occasional "what's up?", "how ya doing?", and stuff.

Right now I was hanging out with Mike, Kevin, and Aryia. Can I just say, now that I wasn't intoxicated Aryia was really cute. Like Mike was attractive, which is probably why drunk me slept with him, but Aryia was... different. His tan skin, dark hair and eyes, pretty smile perfect teeth. Oh my gosh! I wasn't one to hit on looks but damn he was fine.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it seeing a text from Colby.

Hey, Sam and I are having a small party. Wanna come?

Sure. What time?

Short notice, but in 2 hours.

Okay thanks

"Mike, I've got to go home." I said.

"Okay." I started walking away, "Hey!" He called after me.

"Yeah?"

"Text me, okay!?"

"Kay!" I smiled then left.

I got home and immediately went to my closet and decided to pick a black t shirt and skinny jeans with a beanie, a couple bracelets and some boots.

I'm not emo! I swear! I just like black!.... okay... I'm emo.

Before I put on the beanie I put on some light makeup and curled my hair.

By the time I was done getting ready I had 30 minutes left so I decided to ask this CrankThatFrank if he wanted to collab

By the time I was done getting ready I had 30 minutes left so I decided to ask this CrankThatFrank if he wanted to collab. I hadn't gotten a response that night but I assumed he was busy.

I went up to Sam and Colby's apartment and knocked on the door. Sam answered, music was playing and some people were already there. He let me in and I immediately saw Kat and ran over to talk to her.

"Hey Kay!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. It was Colby.

"Hey Colby." I smiled. He smiled back and my heart fluttered.